Author Thread: Looking for the man God has for me!
the_angel_20

View Profile
History
Looking for the man God has for me!
Posted : 16 Oct, 2008 10:51 AM

Looking for my prince, could u be him?

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Oct, 2008 08:07 PM

Hmmm. probably not only because I am 15 years older

than you. Though, I'd appreciate learning more about

your faith and dating perspective. I once was your age,

and had I the love and grace of Jesus Christ in my heart at that time, well....I wouldn't have so easily been focused on

girls and sex. It would have been nice to have waited, but

I'm glad now to know and feel what I do because of Jesus!

Don't give up! God already knows who your Prince is,

and in His perfect timing he will be revealed.

Don't force love or sacrifice the beauty of love for lust.

If you feel lonely or unloved remember that you are

wonderfully made by a God who LOVES You so much,

and to be alone sometimes is needed in oder

to truly understand what is most important in our lives.

Blessings, Will

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Dec, 2008 04:12 PM

I have given my life to God and trust He knows whats best for me. For the past yr I promised God I would be single so I could devote my time to Him. Now the yr is gone I feel like I want to find a partner but it has to be the one God made for me. I know exactly how u feel, I am praying for God's will to be done. xx

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jan, 2009 06:21 PM

That is totally awesome that you stayed single for a year intentionally to spend time with God. I mean a lot of people during that year didn't want to be single even if they were ya know. What i am complementing is your devotion. Anyway, I really hope God gives you someone that will blow you away.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jan, 2009 06:23 PM

I really pray that God will bless you with someone that you can really love and that can love you in return. I pray that you will both complement eachother and encourage one another to draw closer to God and that you can lean on eachother while leaning on Christ. God bless you!!

duchess_sarah

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Feb, 2009 05:29 PM

hey, "rejoice2day" - what an encouraging response to "the_angel" - Girl, I know it's hard but everything good that the Lord has for us is totally worth waiting for. You're precious to Him, I pray for you specifically, that the Lord would pour out his love on you, because it's deep, it's wide, it's long & it's high..I pray that you would feel valued by Him (b/c you are) -He's your prince forever, although it I know it would be freakin amazing to have someone here to hug you...but it will happen, just keep seeking God & don't give up....SORRY I ramble on a lot!! luv ya Sis!!

~Sarah

ken321

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Feb, 2009 11:12 PM

hi

yep the longer the wait the better the person it becomes.but you have to keep intouch with all sorts of gusys i belive and hang out at times to allow god to teach you and help you to understand men.not in a bad sence bt ina friendly manner listen to them there viwes there problems and what you suggest them,then sunddenly out of nowhere you will find a guy or two agreeign with you tehn you can say WOW! your wives are matching finaly analize the two of them weigh themin your palms and ask god to show you... it works trust me...also a man should be able to understand you.your style you emotions your way of doing things ,and imporant how your views are on having children it matters to some and how you will react to their emotions nd so on....