Author Thread: Clean Why Comes, Take 2 :)
Admin

Clean Why Comes, Take 2 :)
Posted : 28 Feb, 2011 09:21 AM

Why come the why comes are back on the first page?

Why come the record to break is now 44 pages?

Why come the why comers rock?:rocknroll::dancingp::yay:

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Mar, 2011 06:38 AM

Why come you guys are silly?

why come where's Browneyes and Amazed?

Why come life is good?

why come God is great?

Why come I gotta go now or I'll be late?

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Mar, 2011 06:21 PM

Why comes Paka's rule and dogs drool?

Why come dogs really do drool?

Why comes don't deny it?

Why comes Paka is so awesome?

Why comes have a great day all?

Why comes?

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Mar, 2011 08:17 PM

Why come, I agree Pakas rule and dogs drool?

Why come, If this little story were written today, the SPCA would be all over the author?

Why come, ONCE upon a time an old woman was sweeping her little house, when, to her great joy, she found a silver sixpence.

Why come, "What," said she, "shall I do with this little sixpence? I think I will go to market and buy a pig." So the next day she went to market and bought a nice little white pig. She tied a string to one of the pig's legs and began to drive him home.

Why come, On the way the old woman and her pig came to a stile, and she said: "Please, pig, get over the stile."

Why come, But the pig would not.

Why come, Just then a little dog came trotting up, and the old woman said to him:

Why come, "Dog, dog, bite pig; Pig won't get over the stile, And I sha'n't get home to-night."

Why come, I'm going to skip to the end of the story?

Why come, Just then a large brown mouse ran across the meadow, and she said:

Why come, "Mouse, mouse, gnaw rope ;Rope won't hang butcher; Butcher won't kill ox; Ox won't drink water; Water won't quench fire; Fire won't burn stick; Stick won't beat dog; Dog won't bite pig; Pig won't go.

Why Come, "Yes," said the mouse, "I will, if you will give me some cheese."

Why Come, So the old woman put her hand in her pocket and found a nice piece of cheese; and when the mouse had eaten it:

Why come, The mouse began to gnaw the rope, The rope began to hang the butcher, The butcher began to kill the ox, The ox began to drink the water, The water began to quench the fire, The fire began to burn the stick, The stick began to beat the dog, The dog began to bite the pig, And the pig began to go.

Why come, But what time the old woman and her pig got home you, nor I, nor nobody knows.

Why come, Thanks for putting up with the stories?

Why come, I have no idea why I have been thinking about them?

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2011 12:39 AM

Why come Kat's stories are funny? ____________________________ Why come edw don't know where browneyes and simplyamazed are? _____________________________ Why come Flatlander don't get a dog? _____________________________ Why come dogs might drool, but they're still cool? _____________________________ Why come there was an old lady who swallowed a fly but she didn't know why she swallowed a fly? ____________________________ Why come Yogi Bear says Only you can prevent forest fires? _____________________________ Why come blue eyes are crying in the rain? _____________________________ Why come Bye Bye cause I'm on the road again?

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2011 06:27 AM

Why come Genesis 2:7---- And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life: and nan became a living soul.?

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2011 03:43 PM

Why come San Diego is so beautiful?

Why come I love my hotel computer?

Why come it lets me do this :applause: now?

Why come I can't do this :yay: on my netbook?

Why come Edw is so crazy?

Why come I enjoy Cattywampus' stories too?

Why come I enjoy Deb's and Chevy's Bible verses too?

Why come what happened to T ?

Why come I have to leave now to go to the boardwalk?

Why come minivacations are fun?

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2011 03:45 PM

Why come, anyone want a Poke Weed?

Why come, you can make Poke Salad?

Why come, but you better know how to prepare it correctly?

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2011 07:04 PM

Why come T might still be on her road trip? ____________________________ Why come Exodus 15:2------- He is my God, and I will praise Him? ____________________________ Why come seeing God at work puts a song in our heart? _____________________________ Why come What may seem like a coincidence, As we live out our story Is God at work behind the scenes--- So give Him all the glory.? _____________________________ Why come I love people I've never met? _____________________________ Why come you all have a great night?

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2011 07:57 PM

Why comes my cat Paka been missing over 24 hrs now :((?

Why comes pray for Paka to come back?

Why comes?

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2011 10:55 PM

Why come I'll pray for Paca's safe return? _____________________________ Why come hopefully Paca is having fun out cattin' around? _____________________________ Why come simplyamazed might be Under The Boardwalk Down By The Sea? _____________________________ Why come I think that was an Otis Redding song? ____________________________ Why come Poke Salad Annie had a sister named Fannie who looks like my granny? _____________________________ Why come Luke 2:19 says---- In your patience possess ye your souls? _____________________________ Why come after while, crocodile?

Page : 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17