Author Thread: Ladies I need your help and advice please!
Admin

Ladies I need your help and advice please!
Posted : 8 Mar, 2011 08:10 PM

Hello there ladies, my name is David and I have a problemb, and a question to all who read this. Ladies do you really want to date a virgin guy and or marry one, one day?

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Mar, 2011 01:31 PM

The question is: Ladies do you really want to date a virgin guy and or marry one, one day?

It does not matter to me if he is virgin or not. What matters to me is his personal walk with God, his values and personality, and whether God reveals that we should be together.

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Mar, 2011 03:26 PM

Dennis and Cobbler, thanks!

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Mar, 2011 05:29 PM

Just wanted to say I'm glad you're back, pianogal. Good to see ya!

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Mar, 2011 05:58 PM

I'd prefer if a guy was a virgin, I think it would be a lot more special if people saved themselves for marriage. God doesn't want us to have sex before marriage, it's definitely a sin we should ask forgiveness for. But if the person was repentant of their past and wanted to start out new, with Jesus, and resisting temptation, then to me they're just as pure as virgins, who've resisted temptation.

God has forgiven them their sins if they'd asked it of him, and if God can forgive them, I should be able to.

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Mar, 2011 06:28 PM

Thanks Chevy!

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Mar, 2011 08:30 PM

The truth is, if its real love, you�d love and marry that man even if he were a quadriplegic in a wheel chair and could have no sex at all. If it were truly God's will that love and commitment could be formed between two individuals God could make it work. A marriage is held together by so many factors, and intimacy can and will be learned along the way.

It's true, countryboy, you might feel a bit "darned if you do and darned if you don't" during this time of decision. There will always be someone pointing their finger, , either saying that you're not experienced, or saying that you're a sinner for being experienced, or a little of both.

Its good to remember that mature or immature, experienced or inexperienced, you are God's son, the Bible says you are "fearfully and wonderfully made".

Hang in there for the girl who wants you for who you are. And remember to stay close to God and he'll lead you to the right woman who cares for you, whom with, together you can learn to look past the physical, and experience the unconditional love and guidance of Christ.

Tulip89

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Mar, 2011 08:46 PM

Very well put, MsMarvel.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Mar, 2011 08:56 AM

Cobbler, I agree with you!! it�s better to wait till marriage (or a lifelong commitment) �I just learned from a trusted source that�

The hebrew word Raya translated in the English Bible as love, literally means friend, companion, somebody you hangout with.

A second Hebrew word for love found in the Bible s Ahava, which literally means deep affection, commitment, joining your life together, and stuff that lasts.

The Hebrew word Dod found in the Bible is also translated into English as love, it literally means the physical contact found in a relationship etc�its used in the Song of Solomon a lot.

These three translations of love, Raya, Ahava, and Dod, have to be there in order to have a successful relationship.

So folks, don�t waste your time going after the Dod, unless you�ve got the Raya and the Ahava first. Cobblers right.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Mar, 2011 01:53 PM

Would I date and or marry a virgin? Of course I wouldn't! I am expecting my man to be great in bed with lots of experiences in the past! For the record that was a joke :goofball: anyhow, I wouldn't be happy I have to question around whether any guy wants to date and or marry me due to my virginity! Past is past, like Tulip said, nothing we can do about it expect learning valuable lessons from it. But it will be a very big deal for me if this guy I'm dating, after accepting Christ as his personal Savior and Lord, he kept having sex before marriage, I doubt he did experience personal relationship with Jesus which bring several serious issues for our relationship in the future for sure. If he could hurt Jesus that way and ignore His words, what worse things he could do??????? Way worse I suppose!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to the question, yeah I would to, why not? This guy does show his self controlling, not following the crowd and submitting to the Word of God which is a very rare trait nowadays. He's like one in a billion, of course I would date him even marry him!

I think it all comes back on what type of woman you're dating with. A woman of God wouldn't ever question such thing but feels she's the luckiest woman alive! And I think the question should be asked is, whether your partner are committed to Jesus or not and if she has some values/characters on her which can make her a compatible partner for you in the future.

And BC, welcome back for you too! :applause: and you too, Cobbler ;)

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Mar, 2011 07:48 PM

Thanks JLYM!

Page : 1 2 3