Author Thread: Ladies I need your help and advice please!
Admin

Ladies I need your help and advice please!
Posted : 8 Mar, 2011 08:10 PM

Hello there ladies, my name is David and I have a problemb, and a question to all who read this. Ladies do you really want to date a virgin guy and or marry one, one day?

cmhoranb

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Mar, 2011 12:59 PM

I would state the real question to the original poster is why would you ever want to be with a girl who looked down on you for being a virgin? If you have to compromise yourself and your morals just to be with a girl, that is a huge red flag :)

WaterWalker89

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Mar, 2011 06:46 AM

Well, for me personally I would like for that person to be saving themselves for their wife. Why should girls only have to be the one to say t. It is Gods command that you are to only give yourself to your spouse. I think a man who can save himself for his wife show a lot of discipline and obedience to God. Now Im not bringing down judgement, and if there are guys who have done it before they can start anew again. That is why Jesus is so great because He is the great redeemer, and it is so beautiful that we can go to Christ and be cleansed of all unrighteousness.

Fredaline

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Oct, 2011 06:44 PM

I have saved myself for marriage and I hope to marry a man who has done the same.

Page : 1 2 3