Author Thread: Why comes---starting over
Admin

Why comes---starting over
Posted : 29 Mar, 2011 05:09 AM

Why come why comes have been bumped to page two (but not for long)?_ ____________________________ Why come here we go again?

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2011 07:32 PM

Why come ranbutans are red hairy fruit, and once you get past that part they taste good? Why come durians are really smelly (fruit)? Why come I never tasted a durian because I can�t get near them? Why come they say you either love or hate durians? Why come God bless you Bornagaintoserve? Why come have a good day Misslady and Jesuslovesyouandme? Why come I drank too much coffee and couldn�t sleep till late last night? Why come though I couldn�t sleep I got to read C.T. Studd�s �Chocolate Soldier� and some of William P. Young�s �The Shack�. Why come I enjoyed myself so much reading them?

paschen81

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2011 08:22 PM

Why come I have never heard of or tasted rambutans?

Why come I have never heard of or tasted durians either?

Why come I didn't sleep good last night and am exhausted tonight?

Why come I hope I sleep better tonight?

Why come school just started back Monday and I'm already tired of homework?

Why come I'm so tired I can't think of anymore why comes?

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2011 08:35 PM

Why come T and JesusLoves being back is grrrrrrrrrrreat? _____________________________ Why come Maxwell House is good to the last drop? _____________________________ Why come hold the durians and rambutans and pass me the sweet potatoe pie? _____________________________ Why come misslady and kaynine would make a cute couple? _____________________________ Why come if catty wins the money, I want half? _____________________________ Why come KIDDING KAT? _____________________________ Why come I'm picturing Flatlander driving a bus full of kids with another Paca on his shoulder? ____________________________ Why come maybe live's cat needs a little catnip? _____________________________ Why come Deb (mom), (born) is a wise lady? _____________________________ Why come Dg's advertising always works? _____________________________ Why come where's edw? ____________________________

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2011 09:33 PM

Why come when the 44 page record is broken we will have a party?

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2011 09:39 PM

Why come "the ugly boy" er, my cat, needs a catnip? (judging that catnip is a playmate) Why come he'll pay less attention to me if I get him one? grrr Why come these why comes are so much fun?

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2011 09:45 PM

Why come there are 40 more pages to go and we probably won't break that record? :(

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2011 10:07 PM

Why come I've been studying for 6 tests at once and missed so many why comes?

Why come Way to Go Flatlander:applause:

Why come I don't think I'd be able to handle a bus load of kids or adults either one, right now?

Why come Master Chef coffee is made by Maxwell House and only costs $2 at Wallyworld and tastes horrible to the last drop but I drink it anyway because it all tastes the same to me?

Why come my last why come was such a long why come?

Why come the day after Amazed got his Jeep out of the shop from getting repaired from the hit-n-run driver, his boy ran into it with his go cart and damaged it worse?:ROFL:

Why come I'm glad he wasn't hurt? (Not until afterwards,anyway!:laugh:)

Why come that reminded me of the time I rode my brother's new bicycle off the roof of my parents house ,Evel Knievel style, and broke it in half and the handle bars came off and slid across the hood of my dad's new truck?:excited:

Why come I wasn't hurt until afterwards either?:rolleyes:

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2011 10:46 PM

Why come its good to see you? Why come that�s quite funny edwa? Why come I�m glad you weren�t hurt till later? Why come somehow that actually is wrong because it wasn�t really the kids fault or yours? Why come I�ve been bragging to my neighbor about how fit I�ve been and now I�m gonna go jogging with her and probably make a fool of myself?

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2011 07:43 AM

Why come I just finished my psych test and need to see a psych because I'm still psyched?

Why come now I have to study big time for a APII test?

Why come it's good to see you on here too, Live?

Why come it really wasn't wrong cuz I should have had better sense than to have a bicycle on the roof of the house? :laugh:

Why come I had to work all summer to replace my brother's bike and my pay for the paint job on my Dad's new truck?

Why come my mom reminded me about that when my own little boy jumped off the roof of our house holding an umbrella when he was 6 and broke his ankle?

Why come he hurt so bad during I figured he learned his lesson?

Why come he didn't?:excited::goofball:

Why come big piles of leaves are so tempting?

Why come I wouldn't trade those memories for anything in the world?

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2011 08:53 AM

Why come i found a female profile that said she only wants female lovers?

Why come I did turn her in for that?

Why come women should not be here if they are looking for other women?

Why come I was when I turned her in?:ROFL:

Why come my cats find watching my neighbors funny?

Why come when my neighbors walk by my home I have felt about giving them a belt to hold up their pants?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10