Author Thread: Goodbye Friends
Admin

Goodbye Friends
Posted : 29 Mar, 2011 10:08 PM

Friends,

After much prayer and contemplation (you guys didn't know I knew that word didja?),

I have decided to leave CDFF. I know I haven't been on here all that long, but it just isn't working out for me.

My kids are growing, my stores demand so much of my time, and I seem to be a magnet for scammers anyways.

Before I left I wanted to thank each and every one of you for your friendship. You are like family to me. All of you have made me feel so welcome in the short time I have been on here.

So if I leave anybody out, please, no ill feelings:

Thank you --Edw6265, (you have been like a brother to me), Chevy, T, Deb, Flatlander, Kanine, Cattywampus, Drigmater, SpeciallyHis, Flower,1babygirl, and Live.

I really had a blast. You guys are awesome!

God bless you all and take care.

Dave

(If my Netpad worked right I would insert a waving man here)

View Profile
History
Goodbye Friends
Posted : 29 Mar, 2011 10:10 PM

Dave ask me to send this for him. He didn't have the heart to do it himself.

Bye Dave.

Here you go:waving:

View Profile
History
Goodbye Friends
Posted : 29 Mar, 2011 10:20 PM

Oh wow, bye Dave, everyone here will miss you so much, anywhere people can stay in contact with you still?

You've touched a lot of people's hearts.

God bless

Rachel

View Profile
History
Goodbye Friends
Posted : 29 Mar, 2011 10:25 PM

Forgot to mention, he gave me permission to pass along his contact info to folks that want to stay in touch.

His mom isn't doing too well right now so I'm sure he'll appreciate your prayers.

Chas

View Profile
History
Goodbye Friends
Posted : 29 Mar, 2011 10:40 PM

For those who don't know, Dave was Simplyamazed43. Guess I just took it for granted everyone knew.

Sorry for the confusion!

I'm not going anywhere right now!

View Profile
History
Goodbye Friends
Posted : 29 Mar, 2011 10:45 PM

Dave, You will definitely be missed! I enjoyed so many of your posts. God Bless all you set your hand to!

View Profile
History
Goodbye Friends
Posted : 29 Mar, 2011 10:46 PM

Let him know we will definitely miss him.

View Profile
History
Goodbye Friends
Posted : 29 Mar, 2011 11:59 PM

I didn't know who Dave was...but as I continued reading and I read SimplyAmazed my heart stopped. Noooooooo! SimplyAmazed was such a fun poster on the forums, I will never forget him. I could shed a tear. WE LOVE YOU DAVE!

View Profile
History
Goodbye Friends
Posted : 30 Mar, 2011 09:39 AM

Take care, Dave. Stay strong in the Lord. You will be missed.

View Profile
History
Goodbye Friends
Posted : 30 Mar, 2011 03:28 PM

Take care Simply Amazed...It feels like I am losing a family member. We will miss you, Hope all goes well for you. Your friend, Flatlander, maybe you will stop by and tell us all hi! God Bless!

View Profile
History
Goodbye Friends
Posted : 30 Mar, 2011 04:30 PM

I agree with Flatlander. SimplyAmazed, you feel like family. We sure will miss you. Never forget---- YOU ARE LOVED!

Page : 1 2