Author Thread: foreign women question
Admin

foreign women question
Posted : 7 Nov, 2008 10:43 PM

Is it a good idea to correspond with a foreign woman from a poorer country if you are poor.I don't want them to have some idea that I am supposed to be rich.And I end up breaking there heart.Many of them interest me, but are they posting just because they are poor and desperate?I'm not trying to be rude.Am I giving up before I start?

View Profile
History
foreign women question
Posted : 8 Nov, 2008 03:33 AM

To most of the women you are talking about, the average American is very rich. However, it can be a very expensive undertaking to find a foreign bride. You have to develop and maintain a paper trail that proves you have been in a relationship with this woman over a period of time. This includes visits to her in her country. The USA makes it very hard for these women to get a visa. There are some wonderful Christian women out there who want nothing more than a loving husband in a country where they can live comfortably. There are also a lot of women who want nothing more than a free trip over here, be careful. My suggestion is to get your finances together before you even consider this option, just to make sure neither of you ends up hurt.

God's favor,

Leon

cranston

View Profile
History
foreign women question
Posted : 8 Nov, 2008 02:21 PM

good question: there are some women that just want a husband and well we wrestle not against flesh and blood: my answer is simple: make a havenly phone call.

View Profile
History
foreign women question
Posted : 10 Nov, 2008 11:14 AM

I am an African woman from a country considered poor but I am not poor. I think one must step away from generalising while still being careful. I personally know that there are a lot of African women who are highly qualified and earn a decent living in Africa, and not all guys from so-called "developed countries" are a "good catch". There is no general rule but I think the principle of getting to know people for who they really are must always apply before passing judgement. One must always use wisdom while dating, regardless of where the other person is from.

View Profile
History
foreign women question
Posted : 10 Nov, 2008 09:38 PM

Thanks.Better to be realistic.

View Profile
History
foreign women question
Posted : 11 Nov, 2008 02:56 AM

Labelina, my apologies sister, if my comment offended you. I was not trying to insinuate that the women from these countries were in any way inferior to women from anywhere else. I was actually trying to impress upon him the financial responsibility of even starting such an endeavor. It is an expensive process and many times the people involved end up getting hurt when the man figures out he can't afford it.

Our immigration laws here in the states also insist that the man prove that he is able to care for her without government assistance. This can be difficult, because they take into account the possibility of you having a large family in the future.

The bad part is that these laws only apply to certain countries. If the lady is from Russia or the Philippines, all these laws apply. I am not sure about Africa. Once again, my apologies.

Leon

mlthomas

View Profile
History
foreign women question
Posted : 17 Nov, 2008 09:11 PM

I guess she told yall:ROFL:

nothing need to be added next Question.