Author Thread: One of many revelations and visions,tell me what ya think.
messenger

View Profile
History
One of many revelations and visions,tell me what ya think.
Posted : 13 Nov, 2008 04:44 PM

Revelation about my life after comming back from Sedona AZ.

I found myself on a mountain at the end of my rope. Before me appeared a much larger rope that led as far as the eye could see. I had been climbing the rope that I was on for so long and it seemed to lead no where. Sometimes the climb was easy,sometimes it was hard,but it never seemed to get me anywhere. After much struggle with the rope I was on,one day I took a leap of "Faith" and grabbed onto the much larger rope. I started climbing and a change came over me. The higher I got, the stronger I got.At the same time,I became more frightened for fear of falling. I stopped a few times to catch my breath but felt compelled to keep climbing. Then I noticed the more I climbed,the less afraid I became. When I looked up, I could see the top of the mountain,I was in the clouds. I had almost reached the top. My heart was pounding my energy was high and I notice there had been a change in me that had taken place. I reach the top and stood up. What I saw, was the most incredible view I had ever seen. My mind was clear and taking in all the beauty around me. My heart was so soft,I wanted to cry. My soul had been changed and I felt like a new person. I would never look at my life the same. I reflected on the rope that I had spent my whole life on and wondered why I thought that the rope I was on would lead me to happiness. After trying to absorb this overwhelming quest, I all the sudden felt a great desire to climb back down the rope and tell others what I had experienced. As I climbed down,I saw other people on the rope. Some were up high and some had just started the climb. But many people were right in the middle not moving. Not going up nor going back down. When I got to the beginning of the rope, I started telling everyone that would listen to me about the rope that led to the top. Most people wouldn't listen to what I had to say. They were so content with climbing their own rope, which I knew would lead them no where for I had been climbing the same type of rope for so many years. Some people saw the rope I was on but were to afraid to make the leap of "Faith". They were afraid of falling. I noticed that while telling people about the rope,the place seemed dark and cold. It was

until I saw the light on the mountain top that I could distinguish the difference. The individual ropes that we climb represents us living our own life trying to achieve fame,fortune and success on our own. Living life to satisfy ourselves. The leap to the other rope is the leap of "Faith" when we surrender our lives to Jesus. Give your life and Receive eternal life. The rope of life represents the hand of God.Climb it diligently and always know....God will never let you fall. He will never leave you nor forsake you. Jesus has his hand out. Grab hold of him! The climb represents the struggles that we endure. God will give you the Holy Spirit to comfort you and encourage you on your climb+++ When you reach the top of the mountain,the scales fall off your eyes. You have achieved eternal life You acknowledge that you have been Born Again and you got to go tell someone!!! The people that stop on the rope and become comfortable, represent the Luke warm Christian that God will spew out of his mouth. One is either in the dark or in the light. There is nothing in between. If you are by the door in the dark....your still in the dark. The Lord wants us to have a great passion for him and be on fire for him. When you are in the dark,your eyes adjust. When most everyone around you is in darkness,you don't know your in the dark. It is only when you step into the light that you realize what a dark place you were in. I pray that this will encourage you and others to seek the lord. Love thy Lord God with all your Heart,Soul,Mind and Strength.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Nov, 2008 05:57 AM

Brother, that was quiet a parable! I agree with it. Father, help us to go in your name share your good news and not to sit and be lukewarm thus becoming an offense to you.In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

Rheatta

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Nov, 2008 10:36 AM

thank u 4 sharing.i needed 2 hear this. I was on the good rope but life changes happened and i went back 2 the nowhere rope.but what really hit home is that when u r on "the dark side" as i call my current situation, sometimes u 4get u r darksided because u r only around others that r also in the dark.and avoiding the ppl in the light makes u feel not so dark sided when in fact i should b surrounding myself w light sided ppl.AKA...i need to listen to the ppl who have been at the top of the rope and come back to tell me!. Thanx.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Dec, 2008 04:03 AM

Sometimes it takes being on the "dark side", whatever it is in your life, to distinquish the light and know that it exists. Thank God for the light. I'm sure keeping your eye on it will make the climb easier. Thank you for the post. It was encouraging.

Robin

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Mar, 2009 07:23 PM

Wow, as a newly born again christian, that was quite an amazing story. That is truly uplifting to the soul. Thank you so much. Your words gives me an even greater courage to keep pursuing the lord with everything I have, and to reach for the top of that mountain, even though it may be rocky at times, the lord will help me through. Thank you so much, may the lord bless you, Jamie.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Oct, 2010 10:40 PM

This is powerful, and I thank you for sharing what God had revealed to you. Most people keep it to themselves for fear of "what man might say". Thank God for your boldness. The rope, the leap of faith and the climb up into the unknown, in which case your faith led you to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords! Keep sharing what God places on your heart, everyone needs encouragement.

Blessings to you

angeliciousness

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2010 05:43 PM

So i came home from work today, drained, tired and discouraged. For some reason, and i believe no co-incidence, I clicked on you and read your profile. Now, i have tears in my eyes.

I needed to read this today. I needed to be reminded. I can not give up, no matter what. I know I am taken care of by our savior. I am being molded but sometimes it gets hard and are led to believe we are not strong enough, but with Christ on our side, we are!!!

I had a friend who had a farret. he went and visited his grandmother which was afraid of it. He locked the little farret in a room in the house. every now and then, my friend would go check up on him. he came into the room and realised he ate some rat poisening. THe little farret was laying on the floor on his side. he rushed him to the bathroom and stuck his finger down his throat. he made him throw up.. the little farret was probably in fear and wondered why his master made him sick like that... the reason why I am sharing this is..

sometimes we are going through the same thing, we are "throwing up too" and then we are having hard times and wonder why, why is this happening to us.. but just like my friend tried to save the farret's life by making him throw up, just so is God helping us, and molding us, without us realising it sometimes...

We have to Keep the Faith, and keep trusting..

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2010 07:52 PM

you are exactly right.....I have been going thru so much lately and keep wondering how long do I have to suffer emotionally....how long before I receive joy again from you lord...how long do I have to remain lonely.....every ounce of me desires to have companionship, but I know what destruction ive caused in the past by acting on my own will....I will not do it again, no matter how lonely I get, I have to remain close to God and put my eyes on his words and pray to him when the pain is too tough to handle.....father youve gotten me this far since you saved me a few months ago, I have remained close to you and put you first and trusted in you this far....even when Ive ventured out of loneliness and was acting with the wrong motives outside of your will you holy spirit spoke to me and said no....dont go there, I love you and want to bless you....be patient and you will recieve the joy and blessing youve always desired...you will have companionship if you just remain close to me and TRUST that I love you and have your best intentions in mind for you....keep me first always and never set any woman as an idol to your heart like you have done in the past....follow me my son and I will lead you to blessings inside my will......this verse sticks in my head like no other verse since ive been born again....Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; ....so that is what I will do, and not by my own strength because that is futile and I will lose everytime......I will lean on you for strength and guidance father......and until I recieve what i desire in my heart that is righteous in your eyes, I will pray and cast my anxieties and sadness onto you because I have hope in your promise....

akingskid60

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Apr, 2011 09:03 PM

Wow, It reminds me of the parable of the sower and it is very well written!!!! I am encouraged again and inspired by it and thank you for sharing!!!!!

Sparklinglight

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Apr, 2011 09:13 PM

Thanks Ray, I have always wanted to go to Sedona! Do you rock climb? That was a great vision!

I had a dream where God was like a pillar of smoke...vapor, HUGH! All I wanted to do was be there with Him. I had no questions, nothing mattered...just being in His presence was awesome! It was like the song, 'I can only imagen'...what I got from that was I need to get rid of the busyness and seek His Presence!

I saw a bumpersticker that said, "Lord, help me love you like my dog loves me!" I understand that!

Thanks for sharing!

heavenlyheart2

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 May, 2011 08:02 PM

Greetings Ray !

Thank-you so much for taking the time to share your heart, your thoughts and the encourging words of Christ. It does not matter how long we have walked with the Lord each testimony shared by others, encourages us and opens our eyes to the faithfullness of such a loving God.

Its such a comforting feeling knowing when that nothing can seperate us from His love or His presence.

Thanks again, and keep on shinning brightly for Christ.

God Bless ! Linda

Page : 1 2