Author Thread: Success story? From this site
Admin

Success story? From this site
Posted : 13 Apr, 2011 06:09 PM

Seriously don't know why there is not a thread for success stories from this site? So I will start one, Does anyone have any success stories? Did you meet someone awesome? Post it here.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Apr, 2011 08:56 PM

Thank you Bornagaintoserve!

I've been reading your posts and I think you're awesome as well!

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Apr, 2011 02:08 PM

Soooooo. I had a awesome date today. It was so refreshing to have a awesome Godly man respect me and just talk to me, without acting like I was a piece of meat.

We had an awesome time today. My boyfriend is so sweet.

And very funny. He sings, and does silly voices, and really makes me laugh. But also has a serious side to him. And knows alot about Jesus and the bible.

:applause: thank you to this site. I prolly never would have met him or any of the cool people on here.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Apr, 2011 12:14 PM

Just an update. I decided to break up with him. I realized he didn't truley care about me. He just wanted an instant wife. When I broke up with him. He freaked and doesn't even want to talk to me.

My reason for breaking up with him was I need to heal. Ive suffered so much abuse that I would settle for any man that didn't abuse me. But God wants so much more for me. I would be wrong to go agianst God, and settle for someone just because they are nice to me.

I'm sorry for hurting this man, or leading him on. Luckily it was only a week. So we didn't invest much time. I am thankful for having met this man. I do now realize there are awesome christian men out there. I just need to focus on my walk with God, and myself. So God can make me whole, then I can find the person God has for me. Amen.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Apr, 2011 04:42 AM

Ahh, Thanks Chevyrocks! I think your great too!

(And I still love your friends horse!)

Page : 1 2