Author Thread: I need you prayers, please!
Admin

I need you prayers, please!
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 10:33 PM

I am a singlemom who has not recieved any support from the father of my son. I am about to lose my job and if that happens I don't have anything to feed my son. I am the only one supporting him and myself. Please pray for me, that I may be able to find another job because I really don't know where we would end up if I don't get myself another job. Thank you very much for all those who will pray for and with me. May God bless you!

DelightingintheLord

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 05:12 AM

just read your prayer request...can you state what work you are looking for and in what general area you live

TedMH1952

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 06:19 AM

Hi Sugar and Spice,

I just read your message and I just want you to know that I'll put you and your children on my prayer list.

God Bless You,

Ted

Phoebe2

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 09:41 AM

Praying for u Sugar! plz post any updates

Sugar_and_Spice

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Apr, 2011 01:31 AM

I am now officially out of job. I am now looking for another job and the place where I live, jobs are very scarce. I am really praying that I'll find one or else we'll have no food on our plate, and i don't know where we'll. It is really difficult for me. I am now so confused and so down.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Apr, 2011 07:01 AM

Philippians 4:19 says, "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

He has many riches and I believe that He will provide for all of your needs! I will be praying that He does!

Sugar_and_Spice

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Apr, 2011 05:39 AM

thanks for the reminder katiekatie21 :glow:

and thanks for all of your prayers

TedMH1952

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 May, 2011 03:58 PM

Hello Sugar_And_Spice,

How are you doing today? I'm very concerned for you as I hate to see a lady & her children turned out into the streets esp without food.

Psalm 37:25

I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

Matthew 7:11

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Luke 12:7

But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Sugar_and_Spice, Please remember that the Lord Jesus DOES Love You and Your Children.

You ARE in my prayers.

Ted

Sugar_and_Spice

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2011 09:59 AM

Hi TedMH1952!

Thanks to all of you praying for me. I am still out of job and still looking. It's is already enrollment time and i haven't enrolled my son because of lack of funds. But I know God will make a way! :glow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2011 02:56 PM

I will pray for you, Sugar & Spice. God bless you.

Sugar_and_Spice

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2011 09:14 PM

Thank you!

Page : 1 2