Author Thread: Dateing
Admin

Dateing
Posted : 15 Apr, 2011 03:47 PM

Most singles out on a date try too hard to make a good impression. As a result, tensions rise and enjoyment falls. The person then tries even harder, and the mood and authenticity deteriorates further. When you show up honest and real, you become more attractive and confident. You're in the present, instead of worrying how things will turn out. The result is a strong and even sexy sense of excitement and aliveness in the moment.

View Profile
History
Dateing
Posted : 15 Apr, 2011 04:18 PM

There's such a thing as too "real". Then it can be the most obnoxious date you've ever been on.

I'd rather date someone meek and quiet than someone wanted to tell me there opinion and wanted me even more so to hear them out, whatever the subject be about.

Some people are incredibly rude on first dates.

That's why there's no second date. :ROFL:

View Profile
History
Dateing
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 12:33 AM

As a guy,I would say that you have made some interesting points there:applause: ,but when you had mentioned about looking attractive,that one kinda confused me because you had started about not making an impression or trying too hard when you're dating,but truthfully,being attractive is about making an impression! You doubt me? Ask any married Christian lady or even one of your buddies & they might tell you how the guy might've even spilled champagne all over her dress & still went out with the guy after that!:ROFL:

Seriously,some women maybe more interested in a clumsy guy on the first date than one whom appears like he's so stiff that he had overstarch his clothes & trying to look perfect!:laugh:

View Profile
History
Dateing
Posted : 18 Apr, 2011 07:56 AM

Good point Mr. Wise Guy. :laugh:

I've gone on a dinner date once where I was as nervous as a turkey at Christmas, I couldn't even eat. :dunce: I think its really an asset when someone can make another feel at ease.

View Profile
History
Dateing
Posted : 18 Apr, 2011 10:55 AM

@ Live,really? And I always thought it was usually some us guys who're the nervous wrecks!:laugh: Growing up,I was (& still is in a way) so nervous,that I would see my hand shaking at when talking to a girl! Lol!:laugh: But you're right about making someone feel comfortable to hang around. The best to do that is to start a conversation that includes something that you both like or agree on.

View Profile
History
Dateing
Posted : 18 Apr, 2011 06:03 PM

Yes. That's true.