Author Thread: WHAT'S ALL THIS I AM READING...
Admin

WHAT'S ALL THIS I AM READING...
Posted : 18 Apr, 2011 08:23 AM

'BOUT GOING SHOPPING WITH THE GOLDEN GIRLS?

Well...you can't! First of all, the show was cancelled several years ago. Now, it was followed up by the short-lived "Golden Palace." Not a bad show, but not anyway near the quality of the "Golden Girls." Some things should NOT be revived/continued. Can anyone remember "After M*A*S*H?" And believe me when I write that I am a huge fan of Alan Alda's! Did I ever tell you guys that Richard Hooker, the writer of M*A*S*H graduated from my prep school?

Second of all, most of the girls are dead...except for Betty White. And anyway, she doesn't live in Miami anymore. She moved to Cleveland! You know, Cleveland...where Arsinio Hall used to drive in from every night to do his late night show in the 80's. I liked that show. I ...

What? Put on my glasses? I can read just...OHHHH! Well then...that's different!

Never mind!

Grievous words stir up anger, but a soft answer turns away wrath. Proverbs 15:1

I shall be away for the week...heading down the Chesapeake to visit the folks and one of my hatchlings. I wish you all Easter week Blessings.

Love,

Ridley S. Turtle

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2011 08:39 AM

Love you, Ridley!

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2011 09:01 AM

Have a great trip, Lisa. Maybe you'll run into Betty White! You both make me laugh and laughter doeth good like a medicine. God Bless Ya!