Author Thread
carlmay629

View Profile
Premarital sex
Posted : 30 Jun, 2009 03:34 PM

Amen brother! And thank you for being the one that actually brings the Word of God into this discussion, Praise God an actual servant and clearly someone living in His truth!

carlmay629

View Profile
Premarital sex
Posted : 30 Jun, 2009 03:32 PM

wow, uhm, wish I could say your threads and comments made sense...just can't, sorry brother

carlmay629

View Profile
Premarital sex
Posted : 30 Jun, 2009 03:30 PM

Mosaic law? Hmmm, what Bible are you reading? Bible according to George? Hahaha, uhm...better check into the term Mosiac law again, and try to figure out where that statement or tag even came from. Also, when you start quoting the "Bible" perhaps it wise to remember that Paul said, not one bit or tittle of God's word will be changed

carlmay629

View Profile
Premarital sex
Posted : 30 Jun, 2009 03:25 PM

It is called "fornication" and you do own your own Bible, right? Why would you need to ask a Pastor whether or not you could remarry after putting away a wife that committed adultery? Adultery and Fornication come in many forms, by the way, all of the definitions and their wages are quite clearly and well defined in those same books, chapters and verses of the Bible. Ask yourself this, if I am calling myself a Christian, does that mean I'm trying to follow the teachings of Christ, and walk in His path?

Did his path include fornication (pre-marital sex) He did say that we are not married nor given in marriage when we all meet in the kingdom of heaven. Please pray about your life, keep in touch with your Creator through His son that was sent to give His life for your sins, so you didn't have to any longer go out and find a perfect sheep, or goat, or even dove to sacrifice for atonement of your sins. The Bible man, pick it up, read it, full of the best advice known to us here on earth.

Be careful asking another man, ask God

Praying for you, and for your soul, God Bless!