View Profile
What does he really want???
Posted : 13 Aug, 2009 12:27 AM

lol thanks Josh :) good answer!

Lvstigers

View Profile
Posted : 12 Aug, 2009 03:37 PM

mine too OleCattle, passive/aggressive I think.

Lvstigers

View Profile
Posted : 12 Aug, 2009 03:01 PM

That's my thought, thank you both! I would still like to hear what the men on this site have to say about this but I totally agree, and I've thought about the things he said, and I know that there is no respect for my boundaries at all. This is not what I want in a relationship.

Bless you both!:angel:

Lvstigers

View Profile
Posted : 12 Aug, 2009 02:24 PM

I met this guy through ChristianMingle. My problem is although he says he's a Christian and all the right stuff, we all know how easy it can be to deceive people via the internet. He wants to get together, we made a date to meet at a coffee shop, which he rescheduled because he 'got called in to work' that's acceptable. But there's the sexual aspect, he talks more about kissing and massages than his faith and he wants to come to my place and cook me dinner. I've told him that I want to do things God's way, which of course is through Christ, and no sex until marriage. He says he just wants to be sure we are compatible. When I said I'd rather do this safely, meaning meet in a public place, he said, something about fear and living in the box. I feel there's something fishy. Why so adamant about coming to my home? and why not take more time to get to know each other through chat etc. What's his hurry? He hasn't even asked me any questions really. What do you all think.

Lvstigers

View Profile
a little sermon on , racism
Posted : 31 Jul, 2009 12:13 AM

lol ok, I can be a bit ditzy at times, I just now discovered how to keep track of the forums I've posted on. I'll get back to you on that :rolleyes:

Lvstigers

View Profile
What am I doing wrong?
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 08:58 PM

I'm with you! There have been 2 communications, well 4 if you count the 2 IM sessions. But the 2 people who actually were sending me messages...and I do answer messages...but both of those accounts are closed...so um, makes me wonder are the people who are sending me mail messages just looking for an easy mark? Thank God I'm not easy!!:applause:

Lvstigers

View Profile
MMORPG's?
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 08:52 PM

Ok ;) then I don't expect to ever see you in Norrath. What are real role-playing games? as you call them.

Shineon!!:glow:

Lvstigers

View Profile
Do all Christians think this is wrong?
Posted : 9 Jul, 2009 09:46 AM

Angel,

Your question 'Do all Christians think this is wrong?' (bi-sexuality)

My answer..If all are true Christians, believing in The Word, and following Christ, the answer would have to be, Yes, this is wrong, the Bible tells us it is.

Romans 1:24 'Therefor God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves,

Romans 1:25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.'

Romans 1:26' For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.

Romans 1:27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting.'

Now, as for believers hating you, we are to love one another not hate..

Matthew 22:37, 38, 39

37 Jesus said to him, "'You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.'

38 "This is the first and great commandment.

39 "And the second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself."

I am in agreement with Ole Cattle on all points. But I do have a few questions for you.

Are you seeking help to be freed from your choice of bi-sexuality? Or are you seeking acceptance of your choice of bi-sexuality?

Does the Holy Spirit convict you?

I know God can change us, here in this world, in this time, with all the deceit and acceptance of the things that God despises. As we read the Word, and strive to grow closer to God we see more and more as He does. He will show you, change you day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute as you grow closer to Him. Seek His Truth. That is where your true answer lays.

May you be filled with His Love & Truth. May He Bless you!

Lvstigers

View Profile
Ladies need security?
Posted : 26 Jun, 2009 12:55 AM

I'm all for the security of a great God Fearing man. I'm ready for a bit of TLC, I've taken care of everyone for a long time, not complaining, I love doing it for the most part :) but I'm definitely ready for some reciprocation. (is that a word?) lol.

I am secure in the Lord, have always been independent our of necessity. I think it would be wonderful to have a man that God has chosen, so I can be his help mate.

I think the security I would want as far as 'worldly' would be the ability and desire to provide and be responsible. These are things that were missing in my 1st marriage.

Maybe some day :)

oh and Ian...don't tell anyone...but you can call me Lora shhhh:laugh:

Lvstigers

View Profile
a little sermon on , racism
Posted : 20 Jun, 2009 02:39 AM

I think 3rd world country means they're not rich in worldly goods, they're poor. I don't think it has anything to do with skin color.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5