Author Thread
Lvstigers

View Profile
Profiles
Posted : 11 Jun, 2009 02:06 AM

Thank you Phoenyx, Ian & Cattleman, I do appreciate your input. It is nice to get some feed back :) Ian you gave a lot of awesome feed back.

You are correct, I'm extremely cautious. I edited my profile a bit as you suggested, thank you again. :yay:

There was no rush :) lol thank you for responding. I don't like pictures of myself so ....I'll have to see what I've got lol most are old pics, that might be a bit deceiving.

Cattleman, I understand that you may be more of a doer than a talker, I don't find it easy to talk about myself either. But in this online dating scenario it's much easier to talk than to do. :glow:

Lvstigers

View Profile
Profiles
Posted : 6 Jun, 2009 09:49 PM

I get a few views, never any messages or anything. How about a bit of feedback on my profile. :bouncy:

Lvstigers

View Profile
Profiles
Posted : 6 Jun, 2009 09:48 PM

Ian what kind of meat does it take?

Lvstigers

View Profile
Seeking an epinion - facial hair
Posted : 6 Jun, 2009 09:45 PM

My Dad has a full beard...I don't want my mate to have a full beard...it really depends. I like some facial hair, I forget what they call what it is. lol looks wise anyway.:glow:

Lvstigers

View Profile
MMORPG's?
Posted : 6 Jun, 2009 09:41 PM

lol Thank you ian.:yay:

Lvstigers

View Profile
Why is it...
Posted : 6 Jun, 2009 12:39 AM

Thanks Linnie :)

I know it didn't sound right, and I don't respond to those anyway, like I said, it creeps me out. All of your tips are great and I will always keep them in mind.

Have an awesome day!!:party:

Lvstigers

View Profile
MMORPG's?
Posted : 6 Jun, 2009 12:32 AM

lol, ian I'm guessing you don't, you can respond that you don't ...actually it's nice to see some kind of response! :applause:

Lvstigers

View Profile
Why is it...
Posted : 5 Jun, 2009 01:18 PM

What I mean by it can't be sincere....is the mush. Endearing names and such on the first message sent. I don't mean messages aren't sincere. :)

example: Hello pretty, you are so beautiful and lovely, I want to get to know you better my angel, send me your e-mail address and we'll exchange pictures.

This to me (my opinion only) is creepy and a huge turn off. And yes I did get a message similar to this. For me, this is a definite no response, and probably a block.

Maybe I'm a bit paranoid?

The mush can come later, after you've communicated awhile and if that's the direction things are going. :) (again, in my opinion).

I'm not saying you're doing anything wrong ian ;) lol I wouldn't know, I've not received a message from you. Don't give up.

:peace:

Lvstigers

View Profile
MMORPG's?
Posted : 5 Jun, 2009 01:17 AM

Does anyone Play Everquest II?

Lvstigers

View Profile
Why is it...
Posted : 5 Jun, 2009 01:09 AM

Any messages I get are either like that or, scary, like using terms of endearment, these scare me a bit. I don't think a first message should be full of mush, that rather freaks me out. It can't be sincere either. lol just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in..:) Actually the only response I've gotten on this site is the scary one. :(

Page : 1 2 3 4 5