Author Thread
lizamari58

View Profile
Does a separated not yet annuled (since divorce is not allowed in Philippines) can be considered as single parent?
Posted : 15 Sep, 2015 09:19 AM

There's no divorce in the Philippines and it takes ages to finalize an annulment - a lot of money to waste too.

lizamari58

View Profile
Does a separated not yet annuled (since divorce is not allowed in Philippines) can be considered as single parent?
Posted : 15 Sep, 2015 09:17 AM

Yes you are 100% a single parent. :glow:

Be strong . Forget the father of your child who betrayed you- his loss . Raise your child well. You are blessed that you have the custody of your child.

lizamari58

View Profile
Being a single parent gets harder
Posted : 15 Sep, 2015 09:11 AM

I raised 3 daughters all alone as a single Mom. Just shower them with love and they will never feel lacking of anything. Raise your children well, teach the word of God, humility, sacrifices, hard word and gratitude. The reward ,no matter how long it takes - is awesome.

lizamari58

View Profile
Being a single parent gets harder
Posted : 15 Sep, 2015 09:07 AM

Been a single parent for 3 daughters 9,4 and a newborn 25 years ago. Words wouldn't be enough to describe the challenges but here we now are rewarded for overcoming all the trials. My daughters are all professionals , one is happily married , the other two will settle soon. I can only smile and be thankful and grateful to God for being there for us -for the sustenance, for the courage and strength. God will never forsake us.

lizamari58

View Profile
Dating a Muslim
Posted : 15 Sep, 2015 12:21 AM

I met him in my country and was a collegemate. I thought religion would not be an issue between us. He never prayed and never discussed about my religion. He knew I am a Christian, never asked me to convert but was had to declare as one for passport and ID purposes. ...Back to his homeland- still we never had any problem ---unitl the entire family butt in and rest is history.

I was young ....was ignorant if not been foolish. If I could only bring back the time.

lizamari58

View Profile
Dating a Muslim
Posted : 15 Sep, 2015 12:16 AM

I was married to a Muslim.

If you are a Christian, I warn you not to commit the same mistake that I did for the name of Love.

A Muslim man cannot marry a Christian woman unless she converts. You marry him - you marry the entire family - and pray like them.

There are so many Islamic marriage laws that are not applicable to Christians. So be wary .

Cultural and religious differences = divorce .

lizamari58

View Profile
I was rejected for 3 times in 4 months relationship
Posted : 15 Sep, 2015 12:07 AM

What I can say is.....You cannot beg for love. Love should be given- not asked for.

If a guy dumped me once....there will no second time nor 3 times. It's not a matter of pride . You just have to have self respect . Do not push men to love you or marry you.

Pls do not be obsessed with the guy who knows no commitment. What your life would be granting he married you?

You still love him .....after dumping you 3 times? It takes two to tango my dear.

Find the right man who deserves you.

lizamari58

View Profile
Why men won't marry you
Posted : 14 Sep, 2015 10:58 PM

Well - said Arlene.

lizamari58

View Profile
pore over
Posted : 14 Sep, 2015 10:29 PM

@ Hark....Blessed is the lady who wins your heart.

I've been a single parent half of my life because they say...." I was too nice ...too devoted and too loving " that my ex thought that whatever I did was a routine and saw nothing else special. I see many" bad women " out there who abuse their husbands verbally, who are lazy Mom's, who gamble and live in the material world....and yet their husbands remained faithful. These ladies told me....."This is how you keep a man .They want to be challenged . Being so nice and devoted wife to him is boring." Maybe...same story goes with the women looking for bad guys?

I lost my husband being too nice....

but that is what and who I am. If ever I find a new love...am sure will do the same.

lizamari58

View Profile
Being single is not always a bad thing
Posted : 14 Sep, 2015 11:55 AM

Being depressed is one last thing that you'd do if you have lovely kids to consider . My kids were 9, 4, and a newborn when my ex went stray. I promised to myself to take care of these kids even if I had to die . First thing to do is to decide to become a responsible parent. Forget your own pain and think about your kids' happiness only. Fill the empty space that one parent left - double your love to your children . No not let your children be the victim of a broken marriage. Do not punish them for the sin that their parent has done. Work hard, live a decent life ,do not let hope leave your heart and do not surrender to many more trials you will face being a single parent. It will take a long, long way to finally achieve your goal....but believe me ....the reward of your sufferings is sweet .

Blessings.

Page : 1 2