Author Thread
God_is_my_Father

View Profile
The name of God forever = I AM
Posted : 13 Dec, 2015 01:13 PM

Yet again you failed to answer the simple question which does not require a quote, as it is a yes/no question.

And indeed your quote is no answer to the question, as it is not specific enough to answer the question.

Is YHWH the only name of the supreme being of the universe? Yes, or No?

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Posted : 13 Dec, 2015 11:05 AM

That wasn't the question. Let me refresh your recollection:

Is YHWH the only name of the supreme being of the universe?

That is a yes/no question. It doesn't call for a long discourse, but a simple response of yes or no.

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Did Jesus reject Moses' reasons for divorce in Matthew 19?
Posted : 13 Dec, 2015 10:40 AM

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon His kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of Hosts shall perform this." Isaiah 9:6-7

What mere human child which was born, has the divine right to be called the Everlasting Father, and rule forever?

While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, saying, "What do you think about the Christ? Whose Son is He?" They said to Him, "The Son of David." He said to them. "How then does David in the Spirit call Him 'Lord', saying: 'The Lord said to my Lord, "Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool"'? If David then calls Him 'Lord', how is He his Son?" And no one was able to answer Him a word, nor from that day on did anyone dare to question Him anymore." Matthew 22:41-45

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Posted : 13 Dec, 2015 10:19 AM

Jesus Christ is not just a man. He is fully human, and fully God.

"Let this mind be in your, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: but made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: and being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself, and became obedient unto death, even death of the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a name which is above every name: that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in the earth, and things under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." Philippians 2:5-11

What mere man existed in the form of God and was not sinning by saying He was equal to God? What mere man existed prior to being formed in the womb by God, and of His own action, took on the form of a man? What mere man is entitled to be worshiped?

"Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from Me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it up again." John 10:17-18a

A mere man does not have the power to lay his life down and take it up again. Human beings do not have such power or authority.

"Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and His redeemer the Lord of Hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God."

Who are these persons who the Lord the King of Israel AND His redeemer the Lord of Hosts, yet ONE God?

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Posted : 13 Dec, 2015 09:48 AM

"But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we do all fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away. And there is none that calleth upon thy name, that stirreth up himself to take hold of thee" Isaiah 64:6,7

"for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; as it is written: "There is none righteous, no, not one; there is none who understands; there is none who seeks after God. They have all turned aside; they have altogether become unprofitable; there is none who does good, no, not one. Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips: whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness: their feet are swift to she blood: destruction and misery are in their ways: and the way of peace they have not known: there is no fear of God before their eyes." Romans 3:9-18

"for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23

"All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned, every one, to his own way" Isaiah 53:6

"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." 1 John 1:8

"If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us." 1 John 1:10

It is without question, that, without exception, every man sins. "All HAVE sinned". Every man, that is only man, sins. Otherwise, God is a liar, because He said this repeatedly in His word.

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Posted : 11 Dec, 2015 09:18 AM

You said that God only has one name. You then used what is written in the King James Version, which you often contradict, in an authoritative way.

So tell us plainly. Is YHWH the only name of the supreme being of the universe, and which is commonly referred to as God by English speaking people, or not?

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Posted : 11 Dec, 2015 09:02 AM

Romans 5:12

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Posted : 11 Dec, 2015 09:01 AM

Romans 5:12

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Posted : 11 Dec, 2015 09:00 AM

excuse me, death entered through Adam, but spread through the world because ALL HAVE SINNED.

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
Posted : 11 Dec, 2015 08:57 AM

Once again you have refused to accept God's testimony that "ALL HAVE SINNED." Even after you yourself offering Romans 5:17, where is says, that the reason death entered into that world is "for that ALL HAVE SINNED".

for that = for the reason that = because

"Because ALL HAVE SINNED."

This is the irrefutable truth of scripture, that "ALL HAVE SINNED".

ALL = everyone, then entirety of mankind. HAVE = already did. SINNED = missed the mark of God's perfection

Romans 3:23 "for ALL HAVE SINNED"

Page : 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30