View Profile
prayer request
Posted : 12 Dec, 2009 02:12 AM

Dear sister, will pray for u

Phoebe2

View Profile
Outward looking in
Posted : 10 Dec, 2009 11:28 AM

Good point! although the look is very important, but physical beauty is not everything, other characteristics are as important.

Personally, I get annoyed when a guy disregards all that I have wrote which reflect partially the kind of woman I am, and only comments on a photo. It doesn't only diminish my mental & educational qualities/skills, it makes me feel how shallow a guy might be to the extend that he couldn't bother to read few lines before start talking to me!

The bottom line is , any human being is made up of a combination of different things , it happens that the first thing reprsented in a person before even uttering a word is the look.

Phoebe2

View Profile
prayer request
Posted : 8 Dec, 2009 10:05 AM

Dear sister, praying for u & will keep praying .

Phoebe2

View Profile
Friends Mom
Posted : 5 Dec, 2009 01:12 AM

Wonderful news!! Praise the Lord... I hope she recovers completely soon, will continue praying for Carol.

Phoebe2

View Profile
Quick Block
Posted : 4 Dec, 2009 02:17 AM

She is a little too much, but don't worry u'll find many other nice girls that would respond normally whether interested or not.

Phoebe2

View Profile
Broken Heart #2
Posted : 3 Dec, 2009 03:04 PM

Dear sis. sorry that u feel hurt, it's sad ....but I assure u the pain will go soon, and eventually heal. I think your guy was just excited to meet u. Many would act on impulse, when they think thoroughly the challenges of long distance sometime seem bigger.

Phoebe2

View Profile
husbands fault...
Posted : 2 Dec, 2009 01:31 AM

Its not a one man call, it takes two to ruin it, then break it!

Phoebe2

View Profile
Friends Mom
Posted : 2 Dec, 2009 01:22 AM

Will be praying for her, and plz. keep us updated about her condition.

Phoebe2

View Profile
Mental & Physical Illnesses.
Posted : 29 Nov, 2009 02:07 AM

Not sure how I would feel about it. If I get a note from someone that I really liked his profile, I would correspond fairly.

Page : 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19