Author Thread
Phoebe2

View Profile
# of courters
Posted : 13 Aug, 2009 05:54 AM

Can't put a specific number, I talk to too many guys. But if my instinct tells me there is a possibility for more than a friendship, or he might be " the one" & the Holy Spirit confirmed, then I'd talk only to him.

Phoebe. :glow:

Phoebe2

View Profile
struggling
Posted : 13 Aug, 2009 04:40 AM

Will pray for u, brother....

Phoebe2

View Profile
The Law Abolished??
Posted : 23 Jul, 2009 03:15 PM

Dear brother in Christ, I don't think grace ever meant to continue in sin, or dare to commit. Of course, as u said we can't go steal something, or kill someone...etc.

"For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. "

Also here the Bible declares in Romans 6: 1 "What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? "

We must be aware that our "old man" is crucified with him, and that the body of sin might be destroyed...."

In Him,

Phoebe.

Phoebe2

View Profile
The Law Abolished??
Posted : 22 Jul, 2009 06:56 PM

Simply the way I apprehend this , The Commandments and all laws before Christ were mainly addressing ones actions, a lot MUST be done, or serious consequences. Now, we live by His grace.

"For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.... " Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law"Galatians 3: 10-13

Phoebe2

View Profile
My heart is aching
Posted : 21 Jul, 2009 06:00 PM

I already prayed for u & your mother while reading your lines. Don't worry "weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning". Psalm 30: 5

Phoebe2

View Profile
wife work outside the home..?
Posted : 21 Jul, 2009 03:01 PM

I agree with u, but would like to add : "And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time. she dwelt under the palm tree of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in mount Ephraim: and the children of Israel came up to her for judgment." Judges 4

Also the Bible says that Aquila& Priscilla both worked as tentmakers. Acts 18. My point is, some women could work & take care of their families as well.

Phoebe2

View Profile
Not paying ministers
Posted : 21 Jul, 2009 01:46 PM

Some people sacrifice everything to serve God, the Scripture say "Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel."

Phoebe2

View Profile
Spreading God's word to Muslims and combatting Mujaahideen peacefully
Posted : 21 Jul, 2009 01:19 PM

God bless u! Many of them are so eager to learn about Christ, and they convert takingt Him as their Lord & Savior despise what they might endure....

Page : 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23