Author Thread
Phoebe2

View Profile
This site works!
Posted : 1 Apr, 2010 02:18 PM

Dear Prov31, so happy for u !!!! :yay: I wish u have the best ever with that guy.... will miss u , though!

Be blessed,

Phoebe.

Phoebe2

View Profile
Marriage Matters
Posted : 31 Mar, 2010 12:36 PM

* Is the present husband overreacting?

I don't think the husband is overreacting at all, I believe it's his right to ask his wife to stop something that doesn't make him feel comfortable, especially that ceasing scrabble with that guy won't really affect her.

The scripture says " Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God. Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing. "

The Bible is "very clear" in that passage of Ephesians 5: 21-24

* Is the wife and this other man in the wrong?

I can't say neither they're wrong or right, but we shouldn't give the adversary a ground, or tools to attack for he is" as roaring lion walketh about seeking whom he may devour".

* How should the husband handle this, as he still loves his wife?

I think he should pray & ask other saints to pray for his situation with his wife & the other guy that was suppose to date her before. He could also ask leaders from the church to support him & try to discuss with her all the facts about her communication with that guy & express his concerns to convince her.

I just wonder why would someone make his/her spouse suffer to that extend over such a trifle thing? I mean what's the point of voluntarily creating chances for troubles??

marriage MATTERS a great deal.

In Him,

Phoebe.

Phoebe2

View Profile
Fall
Posted : 31 Mar, 2010 11:47 AM

Dear Grace, sorry to hear that ! will be praying for u.

Get well soon.:prayingf:

Phoebe

Phoebe2

View Profile
Encouragement
Posted : 30 Mar, 2010 03:04 PM

Nice post, thanks for sharing it! :glow:

Phoebe2

View Profile
Attacks on Moscow subway stations
Posted : 29 Mar, 2010 06:20 AM

Dear all, let's pray for the families of those who died in the explosion, and the pp.l that are critically wounded.

In Him,

Phoebe

Phoebe2

View Profile
pray for my 2 friends
Posted : 29 Mar, 2010 06:09 AM

Dear Chris, will pray for your friends.

Phoebe2

View Profile
unbelieving hearts
Posted : 28 Mar, 2010 07:30 PM

Will be praying

Phoebe2

View Profile
struggling
Posted : 26 Mar, 2010 11:40 PM

Hating & resenting sin is number ONE step to get rid of it, repenting and admitting our weakness will help to resist it .

We all stumble and fall my dear,the Scripture says: " As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one".

" For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God".

Our Lord, is a loving father, He doesn't hate u or any of His children even when they mess up, but when/ if we fall, we must quickly confess and ask to be strengthened. "Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. " Mic 7:8

What we need is to be sober, rooted & built up in Him. Just keep your eyes on the Lord, u will be more than conqueror through Him.

Phoebe2

View Profile
dear folks,
Posted : 26 Mar, 2010 10:49 PM

Oh my!!!.... Cattle, I have been away for a long while, didn't know what's going on!? it's so sad to hear that u're leaving. The forums won't be the same without u, many need your help here!

Dear brother, I can understand your stand, and respect your point, but Jesus Himself was and still been called names, and way worse, even by those who created the law... yet, no one backed or defended Him.

We are all limited , helpless in our human nature , which is very liable to change, and mostly come short to accomplish what we promise or claim to do. I mean nothing is guaranteed in the world, we can't just expect everything to go right as it should be.

Abusing & insulting others on a christian site is disgraceful to see, but this is the way the world we're living in is, yet, we 'ren't part of it. I'm sure u know all that!

Please don't quit on all of your brother& sisters that love u here, because of other un-Christlike behaviors.

I hope it's not too late to reconsider your decision.

Phoebe.

Phoebe2

View Profile
broken heart
Posted : 26 Mar, 2010 07:43 AM

Dear sis, I think u have decided to head the ONLY right direction. Cast your suffering, anguish & weariness on Him.

Declare that lonliness & depression have no power over u, for He endured that on the cross & destroyed it, even if u don't feel that, in Christ u can conquer.

Our Lord is a great refuge & shelter, His love will fill up your heart with peace & joy. Jesus' love is so great to redeem, lift up, heal & do wonders beyond our expectations.

I'm sure He will send the right person for u .

" This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me. " Psalm 119:50

Will pray for u.

Phoebe.

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15