Author Thread
Zimneno

View Profile
Supernatural Photograph
Posted : 30 Nov, 2019 06:31 AM

The place where I live is owned by the Church actually, but it indeed is a paranormal hot bed, It's also older than our country. Almost everyone who has come here or lives here has encountered the most active entity here, a 10ft tall faceless hooded man (kind of like a Nagul from LOTR) you may think I'm making this up but I'm super serious, even the Arch Bishop has seen it. This thing is more of a shapeshifter, sometimes he's 10ft tall sometimes he's as tall as a boy... sometimes he appears without his robe which people have described him as being completely covered in fur. over the years he has done many strange things from eating our food (and the teeth marks revealed that he has pointed teeth) to even writing.

Though he has never been caught on camera because he somehow knows that we've got a camera, me and my cousin managed to recreate what it would look like if he did show up on camera. No tests have ever been conducted in this building except for those done by me.

He has never done any physical harm or spiritual harm, he has only played pranks on us or tried to scare us. But all of us living here have become stronger than it spiritually and are now able to scare it away.

What I captured in a photograph is all by accident. this "entity" is not even in the shape of a human or any known animal, and is very tiny almost a few millimeters in size. Thankfully the picture shows great detail.

There are also many other unexplainable events that happen here such as certain parts of the building being flooded with the smell of Jasmine with no cause at all, Poltergeist activity, things completely disappearing, and also electrical anomalies.

Zimneno

View Profile
Supernatural Photograph
Posted : 29 Nov, 2019 09:34 AM

The picture shows what I like to call an "interdimensional being". I also had it analysed to confirm that it wasn't some illusion or a trick of the light.

What site would you recommend?

Zimneno

View Profile
Supernatural Photograph
Posted : 26 Nov, 2019 09:05 AM

I have a photograph I would like to share with everyone, one that I have kept to myself for over a year now. I believe that the photograph has captured something supernatural, but not in the sense that there's a transparent ghost floating around in it. However, the photograph is very interesting and could probably help us better understand the spiritual world. Any idea on I could bring it to public notice?

Zimneno

View Profile
Journey Away from Christ
Posted : 25 Nov, 2019 09:34 AM

So... I'm distant and that's okay?

Zimneno

View Profile
Journey Away from Christ
Posted : 5 Nov, 2019 07:41 AM

I don't get it :/

Zimneno

View Profile
Journey Away from Christ
Posted : 3 Nov, 2019 11:32 AM

There was a point in my life when I used to think about Christ since the moment I woke up till the moment I went to bed, and wanted to grow spiritually. There was also a point where I actually felt as if when I used to ask God something in my mind, God used to reply back. Now certain events and changes in my life have brought me to what feels like "the point of no return". I'm furthest I've ever been, don't like to pray or go to church, not even interested in my spiritual growth.

However, a tiny part of me wishes to get back on track. I fear for what would happen to me after I die, and still I am unable to turn back. I need someone to help me out here :/

Zimneno

View Profile
Die on my feet, not on my knees.
Posted : 1 Aug, 2016 03:41 AM

Well since God wants me to love those who persecute me... I choose to not cause any harm. Instead pick up something heavy and run towards them to make them shoot at me. This way my intentions won't be to harm anyone.

Zimneno

View Profile
Posted : 1 Aug, 2016 03:34 AM

WOAH! didn't expect all these replies.

I have been living in a Christian family since I was born. But it was only two years ago that I started to follow Christ, because to be a Christian I must act like a Christian too. So yes I am new.

it was written in the bible that blessed are those who are persecuted in my name. For they shall inherit the kingdom of God??? I think it was something like that.

Zimneno

View Profile
Posted : 29 Jul, 2016 12:16 AM

I was wondering that, God forbid, one day a terrorist group like ISIS targets my house. I would know that I would die no matter what. And we all know that people killed in the name of Jesus Christ will go directly to heaven. So I wanted to know if its okay that I go down fighting? Because if I die in their "traditional way", the chances are that they will decapitate or burn me and that's a slow and painful way to go. But if I go down fighting they'll have to shoot me, and though its painful too, it would be much quicker.

Zimneno

View Profile
Fighting demons for so long.... need.... rest.....
Posted : 2 May, 2016 12:36 PM

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster." ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

This usually happens with me. Daily I fight my inner demons and successfully defeat them. But sometimes the energy and will to go on gets tired. And I end up giving in.

My demons do not sleep. every minute they are coming up with a new strategy to bring me down. they are attacking without cease.

But I need a little rest to regain my strength. So how do I rest, without having my demons kill me in my sleep (metaphorically speaking)?

Page : 1 2 3 4