Author Thread
Zimneno

View Profile
I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME CHANGE MY THOUGHT.
Posted : 29 Mar, 2016 08:51 AM

No one can be truly perfect in God's eyes... well at least that what everyone tells us.

God wants us to be like Christ, who is truly perfect.

I've led myself to believe that, life is like a test. If I pass, I'll go to Heaven. If I fail, I'll go to hell based on my grades. And there are only two grades: A and F. There are no B, C, D or E.

If God does want us to be perfect, then there also must be a way, through which we could become perfect.

If you believe that, what I've led myself to believe is wrong (which I hope is wrong ). Then please make your argument reasonable, logical, practical and support it with evidence. Because answer without any of the following won't satisfy me.

Zimneno

View Profile
What I hate about the some of people on this site.
Posted : 29 Mar, 2016 08:27 AM

Lucky you. atleast you get contacted. I come here almost daily, and see tumble w33d (CDFF won't let me type the original word) rolling around in my inbox....

Zimneno

View Profile
What I hate about the some of people on this site.
Posted : 24 Mar, 2016 11:52 AM

First of all, I am not referring to everyone on this site. There are many people here that are true to their word.

1) Many people here are negative minded. They think that everyone is looking for a partner or whatever... they think that anyone who sends them a message looks pretty much like this: they only choose to talk to other people when they themselves look like this:

2) Many of those who state that they are looking for "anything". Aren't. When that "anything" sends a message. They won't reply...

3) Most of those who write in their description "ask me anything I'll tell you." Won't even reply. Majority of these people won't even bother to open your message.

4) Proud people: these people will wait for someone else to send them a message first. They would never bother to send anyone a message. And they would only reply to a received message if the sender is appealing.

Not one of them would take a minute to think about the possibility that, the sender wants to talk about something that as nothing to do with being in a relationship.

Zimneno

View Profile
War with Satan
Posted : 24 Mar, 2016 04:01 AM

The problem that I have found in me is that, my will is no longer in my control. Instead my will has control over me.

I do want to fully surrender myself to God and resist Satan. But my will starts to react violently. It starts to make me feel physically weak, and ill. It begins to haunt me in my dreams too.

My will has been carrying Satan around. I don't know how to get rid of him.

Sorry to say this, but I don't exactly feel as if God saves me from Satan's grip. I believe its my will. That is keeping him from saving me. My will is my curse. It is the one thing that might be impossible to change.

I do pray to God to help me and give me strength, but my will is the only thing that is getting in between me and God.

I need faith. I need positivity. These both come from unconditional love and compassion. But unfortunately I have forgotten how to practice love and compassion.

Zimneno

View Profile
UFO
Posted : 23 Mar, 2016 04:15 AM

Yes I've seen two actually.

And I also know how they work. I know I sound crazy. But its true.

Zimneno

View Profile
Dinosaurs...
Posted : 23 Mar, 2016 03:47 AM

I agree with Ian777. Dinosaurs are still alive. Well, only a few. Take the lochness monster for an example.

Other than that there was once a missionary, who went to Africa. The villagers went out and caught one of those long necked dinosaurs whose name I have forgotten although I used to be a big time dinosaur fan when I was a kid. Anyway, the villagers went out and caught a dinosaur. and they all ate it.

Zimneno

View Profile
Aliens
Posted : 23 Mar, 2016 03:33 AM

Well, I believe that aliens do exist.

The universe has billions of other galaxies. So it would be irrational to say that: "We Earth is the only planet with life on it."

Aliens are not just from different planets. Some are also from different dimensions.

Sometimes demons disguise themselves as aliens. (Ashtar command is a good example.) Or it could be that demons are aliens.... these aliens are the ones from different dimensions.

It is also possible that some alien races originated here on Earth. People who have been in contact with them in the past, may have gained the knowledge to build spaceships... Or maybe they gained that knowledge from demons??

Back in WWII many psychics had channeled other worldly beings. Those beings gave them the knowledge to build spacecrafts. The beings were demons... if we look at them from a Christian perspective (They were 'channeled', the beings taught humans how to build weapons that could destroy earth.)

There is also a link between God and aliens. Here's how:

1) The Egyptians worshiped demons, disguised as gods. Why were they demonic? Because they taught humans to use the third eye, they taught channeling, they taught witchcraft and they taught many other things that go against the teaching of Christ.

2) The Egyptian gods also taught them about electricity, mono atomic gold for eternal life. and many other scientific things that lead aliens.

3) The Hindu gods. Yes as you've probably guessed, were demonic aliens too. They were pretty much like the Egyptian gods. But one big evidence leading to aliens is the use of spacecrafts known as "Vimanas"

4) Now, from these religions, we can tell that either: aliens are demons, or that demons are aliens. This is the most puzzling part. From here on, the most confusing things begin.

5) Most fingers point to demons being aliens. (If I explain this point, then it would be at least 3 pages. Thats why I wont do it.)

6) If demons are aliens. Then there must be some link between God and aliens. I'm not saying that God is an alien. But what I am saying is that, everything is connected in some way that cannot be understood by the human mind.

Zimneno

View Profile
War with Satan
Posted : 23 Mar, 2016 02:50 AM

Thank you for your reply. But how? how do I let go exactly?

I have tried fighting sin. but it didnt work.

I tried running from sin. But I found myself looking back to see if sin was catching up with me.

What must I exactly do to get Christ to save me from temptation?

Zimneno

View Profile
Hi great people of God.
Posted : 22 Mar, 2016 03:56 AM

Yes we are here. Nice to meet you.

Zimneno

View Profile
War with Satan
Posted : 22 Mar, 2016 03:01 AM

I have been struggling lately to become a true Christian. I have been fighting for 2 years now. But somewhere along the way, I give into sin. I have lead myself to believe that to enter Heaven, I need to be perfect. I have given myself a lot of advice. Its enough to fill 100 pages. But I usually find it hard to stick to advice that I give myself. Or maybe its just that I'm fighting Satan's army on my own. Without anyone to push me or give me hope. So my questions are:

1) Do I really need to be perfect to enter Heaven?

2) How do I defeat Satan for good?

3) How do I become stronger than Satan?

Page : 1 2 3 4