Author Thread
Zimneno

View Profile
Jesus Art
Posted : 2 May, 2016 12:25 PM

Hi, I asked my dad a similar question (he has A LOT of knowledge) and this is what he said:

Dad: "do you love your mom?"

Me: "yes."

Dad: "when you go somewhere far away for a long time. Do you keep a photo of her with you?"

Me: "yes."

Dad: "Why do you keep it with you?"

Me: "To remember."

Dad: "Do you ever say in your heart 'I miss you mom'?"

Me: "Sometimes."

Dad: "Why are you speaking to a photo? Is a photo your mom?"

Me: "No, mom is in my heart. The photo is for remembering."

Dad: "So, similarly we keep such pictures and statues of Jesus to remember. And to keep focused. Just because we pray in front of an image doesn't mean that we pray to the image."

He also told me that it was wrong back in the time of Moses. Because the people did not understand. They said that this statue/image IS our God. LITERALLY. But it is acceptable if you understand. Understand that the image is just like a photograph of a loved one.

Zimneno

View Profile
I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME CHANGE MY THOUGHT.
Posted : 24 Apr, 2016 03:11 AM

Before (last year) I was "trying" to change myself.

But now. I have come to know that if I truly do want to change, then as Gandalf puts it: "Do or do not, there is no try."

Now that I have become sick of myself. The monster in me is dying. Now that I choose to "Do". I no longer try. Things are becoming better

Zimneno

View Profile
What I hate about the some of people on this site.
Posted : 24 Apr, 2016 02:21 AM

Excellent point. But there are a few people who are looking for anything.

Zimneno

View Profile
Are there real women on here?
Posted : 13 Apr, 2016 04:38 AM

Yes there are real women here. But don't get your hopes up, none of them would ever reply.

Zimneno

View Profile
Posted : 13 Apr, 2016 04:35 AM

I asked the same question to my cousin. He said that sometimes, no matter how many good deeds I do. One bad deed that God does not like could get me sent to hell. Similarly, no matter how many bad deeds I do. One good deed that God likes could save me.

I blame society for the way I think. They pointed out my flaws, and I just wanted to fit in...

What are the rules I must follow, or the things I must do to make God happy of me? (I've always wanted to become a saint .)

Zimneno

View Profile
Posted : 7 Apr, 2016 11:13 AM

I would like to add two more types of people to this list.

Guys: Not all guy but most guys are dirty minded. They are looking for that yolo swag relationship. You know that meaningless relationship where these guys show off to their friends, hang out, and eventually break up, and then get and other GF so that they can make their ex jealous. None of ya'll would get this. Well girls might. I know because these are the type of guys that I have been running from (no not because the have been hitting on me. Im not gay.) Because they talk dirty, they swear, disrespect women, and do everything that makes their parents unhappy. And because I see them doing so it feels as if I too am doing all those thing.

Girls: once again not all girls, but most of them. They are just extremely overly ultimately judgemental (yeah its a thing... I think). They think every guy is like the one described above. For example. I sent a message to someone because I want to know about her denomination. I had never heard of it before. And before I could have asked my question (I don't usually ask questions in the first message, my first message is a "hi") she replied saying "I am sorry but you are not my match." I was like seriously!? You are 5 years older than me. Well actually I didn't say that. I was trying to explain my purpose of messaging her in the first place. But she didn't reply.

Zimneno

View Profile
War with Satan
Posted : 7 Apr, 2016 10:40 AM

I choose to follow God, but my body urges to follow man

Zimneno

View Profile
Posted : 7 Apr, 2016 10:40 AM

So you mean to say that I do need to be perfect.

If I do need to be, then I will be or I will die trying. Trying, is that acceptable to God?

Zimneno

View Profile
War with Satan
Posted : 2 Apr, 2016 04:23 AM

I think I have found a new strategy to win. Its linkin park. I remember that as a kid linkin park was my favourite band. And listening to them now kind of opens up a gateway to my unconscious mind I think. Maybe. Especially the song "part of me". Doing so generates... anger and hate. Which I use against myself. But don't show it in the physical world. Its slowly making my will weaker. And building up a new will. The will to fully defeat my previous will. I am powerful enough to completely destroy my previous will. But it will take some time for me to access all of it.

Like in Harry Potter. Where he says "kill the snake and then its just him" similarly I must first defeat my will. And once that is done. There would be nothing keeping me away from God. Just as soon as I take his hand. The Satan in me would become so weak that he would have to leave my soul.

But that would not be the end... I would win each and every battle. But the war would not be over.

Zimneno

View Profile
Posted : 2 Apr, 2016 04:01 AM

You know what, that's not really a bad idea.

Page : 1 2 3 4