Author Thread
Miranda32

View Profile
Ladies beware of this guy on this site
Posted : 7 Jul, 2017 09:09 PM

@gamma

Lol, no not you. Yes I agree with you and its absolutely craziness. I've personally only been "scammed" by that one guy but I do here of it happening frequently. Sad when there's so many good guys out there.

Miranda32

View Profile
Be warned ladies
Posted : 6 Jul, 2017 05:32 PM

Thank you so much I would like to do that. That is very nice of you. If it was me I would blast his name all over everything. I've only talked to him a couple of times but I was on here a few months ago and talk to him quite a bit and I don't think he remembers all the things he told me then. Probably because he's talking to so many different people and saying different things to everyone. I saw there's also a forum for bad experiences. Maybe you should put it in there also I'm kind of figuring you put it in this forum because new people may read this forum first but just an idea. I will message you and thank you again

Miranda32

View Profile
Be warned ladies
Posted : 6 Jul, 2017 05:32 PM

Thank you so much I would like to do that. That is very nice of you. If it was me I would blast his name all over everything. I've only talked to him a couple of times but I was on here a few months ago and talk to him quite a bit and I don't think he remembers all the things he told me then. Probably because he's talking to so many different people and saying different things to everyone. I saw there's also a forum for bad experiences. Maybe you should put it in there also I'm kind of figuring you put it in this forum because new people may read this forum first but just an idea. I will message you and thank you again

Miranda32

View Profile
Be warned ladies
Posted : 6 Jul, 2017 05:09 PM

He said he's hispanic and from Minnesota, OMG I might know who this is. I might be one of the girls he's been talking to

Miranda32

View Profile
Be warned ladies
Posted : 6 Jul, 2017 04:48 PM

That is just insane. Is he like one of those guys that just makes up stuff along the way or does he really believe the lies he tells? He's probably got so many lies going on with so many ladies on here. That's just terrible, on a Christian dating sight as well.