View Profile
Orlando In Da House!..
Posted : 2 Oct, 2009 11:04 PM

hIYA- tampa here just checkin in. :O) :waving:

Miss Inspiration

View Profile
Aching Heart, Hurts Deeply
Posted : 1 Oct, 2009 09:21 AM

Tristan, thank you for that piece of writing- very soothing and directional. Positive and fulfilling.

As for the woman who posted this hurt, I believe if he or she is truly your friend, they'd be willing to call back- it shouldn't be one way. But on the other hand, you being there while they're enduring this hardship- well, there's a reason for that. If you happen to be the stronger one, God's got you there for a reason to support those other friends, to let them know they are loved.

As for this guy who made the definitive statement about a said church, people who are willing to make statements beforehand are stereotyping. Judging in a manner of speaking. Unless you're willing to attend a service and see if IN YOUR HEART there's substance or reason for you to continue worshipping there, then you won't find what it is God has for you there. Personally if someone said that about the church I started attending, I'd say see ya! and bounce. If they're willing to stereotype without justification or evidence to support their claim, who knows what else they have pre-suppositioned in their hearts about the other aspects of their lives.

FYI, keep in touch to the woman who wrote this thread! :peace:

Miss Inspiration

View Profile
Pictures on guys profiles compared tot he pictures on girls profiles...
Posted : 1 Oct, 2009 09:11 AM

ok, I just have to give cattle PrOpS for layin down the WORD on this one. :yay:

Being comfy in yr own skin is one thing- taking pics by the water. while yr having fun, but if yr looking to show off your body before they get to know yr mind, it's another.

I dunno. I'm the type if I was hiking with a date and there's a shallow stream I wouldn't HAPPEN to have my bathing suit on...I'd take my shoes and socks off, roll the pants up and wade in and enjoy the moment. :yay:

I just think those who showing off the suits- would rather just show off the fact that they're physically fit and attractive in that way....