Author Thread
b2therizz0

View Profile
Veterans in film
Posted : 28 Sep, 2022 09:07 AM

A buddy of mine is looking for veterans or active duty in & around Pittsburgh who want to be in a film. Not a documentary but an actual film. He told me it’s a cop drama. He said they should send an email to perpendicularpictures at gmail

b2therizz0

View Profile
What happened?
Posted : 24 Mar, 2020 05:34 AM

Was there a user purge on here? I used to see around 5 pages of search results, now it’s only showing 2 pages & those 2 pages are all people I’ve sent messages to that never responded back. I understand this is a free site so maybe that’s an issue.

b2therizz0

View Profile
Did God Create Ray Boltz Gay?
Posted : 1 Feb, 2011 06:32 PM

Wow, I never read that Ray Boltz did that ... I remember listening to Ray as a kid.

No, God didn't create him that way. Ray chose to give into the temptation that was presented to him. The Bible talks about people being prone to certain sins, via iniquity. Perhaps, homosexuality was his iniquity, and he just decided to give up fighting it.

b2therizz0

View Profile
WINK's ...
Posted : 30 Jul, 2010 07:15 PM

My page (and picture) say that if you want a picture you just have to ask. I sometimes wonder if I'm ignored because I don't have a picture up, even though it's as easy as just asking ...

b2therizz0

View Profile
WINK's ...
Posted : 29 Jul, 2010 08:22 PM

Wow, yeah ... That just backfired. I sent a nice message to a woman I winked at a couple days ago, and got an almost instant reply.

My message was just a hello and I was curious why you didn't look at my page. I complimented her on what she said about herself on her page ... And her response was I'll do it when I feel like it and I don't appreciate you harassing me. Wow! I was just curious, not demanding that she do anything. Sheesh!

b2therizz0

View Profile
WINK's ...
Posted : 29 Jul, 2010 07:38 PM

I usually only reply after a girl checks out my page ... You know, I wink at you to get you to read my page and then after you do, I follow up ... But your advice is good, I'll try that.

b2therizz0

View Profile
WINK's ...
Posted : 29 Jul, 2010 06:00 PM

I got a question for all you ladies out there ... Are you creeped out by a guy sending you a wink? Sometimes a woman will ask you not to send them a wink in their self description, and I honor that request if it's made. But other than that, I "wink" at somebody when I feel that we may have something in common, but I want the girl to read my page and find out. It's sort of an icebreaker.

Recently over the past 2 months, I've had all my winks completely ignored and I'm wondering what the deal is.

Thanks for any feedback ...

b2therizz0

View Profile
I got a question for women about women ...
Posted : 4 May, 2010 04:00 PM

Yeah, no need to apologize to her ...

So here's the update on what happened for those interested in knowing. I apologized to her, she accepted and gave me a second chance. Over the next 5 days, I talked to her for at least an hour on the phone on 4 of those days. I took Sunday off because I usually "unplug" on Sunday. So anyways, the last day I talked to her I said that I wouldn't be able to talk the next 2 days, because I had some prior commitments. The next time I was going to talk to her, she said not to bother her because I didn't call her the past 2 days. I was flabbergasted, to say the least, I distinctly remember telling her I wouldn't be able to talk those 2 days. So either she is extremely clingy, has issues with abandonment and things I was leaving her, or certifiable ... I can't tell. But if someone "breaks up" with you after never meeting you in person, because you told her that you couldn't talk for the next 2 days ... I mean, what would happen if I actually married her and forgot to bring her chocolate with the roses I bought for her on her birthday?

Case closed ...

b2therizz0

View Profile
Posted : 24 Apr, 2010 09:00 AM

godslamb ... Thanks for the tip about keeping a journal, that's a good idea.

b2therizz0

View Profile
Posted : 23 Apr, 2010 04:47 PM

Yeah, I tried to explain/apologize but she's not returning my calls so I just gave up, because I know that once a woman has made a decision I'd be trying to move a mountain. She's not gonna budge. I just don't understand how she could've thought I wasn't interested in her if I called her every couple of days ...

Page : 1 2