Author Thread
Hikerchic

View Profile
HELP ME WITH YOUR INPUT
Posted : 28 Jan, 2018 04:48 PM

The traits of a good spiritual leader : I think he (or she if a single parent) would first look at his relationship with our Savior, leadership for others only really works if we are obedient to him. Second a good spiritual leader will pray with and for those in his charge. Being a spiritual leader is not to be takin lightly, when we do not show understanding and compassion it not only reflects badly on use as individuals but reinforces the worlds view that we are all hypocrites, in a leadership role more often then leading we are serving and at least as often as we are trying to bring Jesus to our loved ones as much as we find ourselves clinging to him for safety. For me in being a single mom raising a young boy my first route of action is to go to Jesus in everything and pray that by watching that example he will learn to do the same

Hikerchic

View Profile
At your leisure, ladies, I'd appreciate a profile review...
Posted : 20 Jan, 2018 05:01 PM

There is nothing wrong with your profile other than, it seems you are being a bit vague so as not to offend anyone. My advice it to be you ! Otherwise the lady he likes a guy like you will just cruse right on by never even knowing she just passed exactly the kind of person shes been looking for :) Love the nerf rifle pic, and you looked so serious lololol

Hikerchic

View Profile
Hiya People
Posted : 15 Dec, 2017 06:05 PM

Hello Pete !

Hikerchic

View Profile
Your Profile Effort
Posted : 2 Oct, 2017 08:05 PM

I think its simply, a lot of women these days have little confidence ie all the make up and expensive clothing ect. Women in general have a hard time describing themselves and they also have a tendency to care more about what people might think if they "really" knew them. None of that obviously has anything to do with God.... Though I do not think this is exclusively a female problem.

Hikerchic

View Profile
Remarriage Yea or Nah ?
Posted : 13 Aug, 2017 03:55 PM

I am divorced and confused a bit about biblical teaching on remarriage. Though my divorce was biblical, I'm not convinced remarriage is. Someone please show me some solid doctrine ( not just your opinion) on why or why not remarriage is permitted or not permitted

Page : 1 2