Author Thread
Iwillbestill

View Profile
Justifying:
Posted : 18 Aug, 2011 09:11 PM

Amen.

GOD cannot lie, HE cannot at back at HIS words and HE is GOD, Perfect in all things.

I have people telling me situations like a GOD said I can marry you. I said strange...., the Holy Spirit will not tell one person to convey to the other. HE will tell both. How come the same Holy Spirit did not say to me ? Mr Justification is all over this site to hunt unaware of women and men.

Thank you for sharing... I wish I have a husband who can teach me the word of GOD everyday. It's all in GOD's hands and in a matter of time....just have to wait on HIM.

Hey, have a blessed day.

Kathleen Terado

Iwillbestill

View Profile
The Bible plan Jrnl 1
Posted : 6 Aug, 2011 09:37 AM

Kathleen Terado created a doc.

Sometimes not-falling is worse than the fall

Sometimes not-falling is worse than the fall

Jrnl 1 2011

Have you ever watched �Wide World of Sports�, in the opening segment they have a have a clip that they call the �Agony of Defeat�, I know that you have seen it, I think everyone has. What you probably don�t know is that the skier attempting to make that�s alpine skijump, jumped off the ski jump himself. That�s right, he jumped off the ski jump, into the scaffolding and into the packed frozen snow. What a spectacular accident or so everyone thought. What really happened was that the ski jump itself had gotten too cold over the night and become frozen. After the jumper began he realized that he was going much too fast which would result in him passing the landing zone into the flat area at the end of the jump, and quite surly causing much greater injury, so he jumped, full speed off the side of the ski jump so that he would not kill himself at the end. Praise God he suffered only minor injuries and was skiing the next day. He later stated that he never would have considered jumping from the middle of a ski jump until he considered the almost certain consequences of landing at the bottom. He said that his mind flashed an image of the landing and another image of falling, and in that instant he chose falling, it probably saved his life. Thank God for insight�

This illustration teaches that it is never too late to change your path. What you are doing today may seem fine, but that could change in an instant, just like the skier in our story. If you find yourself on ice, going much too fast, remember God is watching and He wants to help. So in that instant of choice, when you can see a preview of the result of your actions, choose God�s. Those rules that God has laid out are not to restrict you, they are to teach you how to live a full and joyful life. Who do you think is giving you the insight? (grin)

Scripture of the Day: Matthew 23:23 (KJV) 23Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Closing Prayer: Dear Father God, Help us to hear your voice and make the wise choice. Open our eyes that we might see, open our hearts that we might feel, open our arms that we might love our brothers and sisters in You. In all this and more, we pray. Amen

Thank you for your comments they are the source and inspiration for the continuance of this Work. Please continue to reply�

The clock is running, time is fleeting and God is keeping score.

Iwillbestill

View Profile
What is a soulmate?
Posted : 26 Sep, 2010 03:47 AM

:applause: Well said Beachbunny ! :applause:

Who started this soul mate thing? Who divert us into believing in soul mate? Tell me, when you guys quoted "GOD" where can you really find the word soul mate to claimed that GOD given or GOD...whatever the first few writers claimed. Do you know the Ten commandments ? I know most people claimed they know but do they know ? What did the commandments said ?

Read Exodus 20 : 1 - 17 but the verse 7 is : Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.- KJV

Please friends, don't use GOD name. If it is you who believed then say it is your opinion and not quoting GOD given soul mate.... Don't assume GOD given soul mates which HE did not say so...Don't say Soulmate is HIS given partner when Soulmate is not mentioned in HIS scriptures, only soul.

Where in the Bible can you find the word GOD given soulmate? If it is man's language then don't say it is GOD because GOD did only mentioned a wife for the husband or husband to love your wife but no soulmates are mentioned.

If I am wrong, I will apologise but putting words into GOD's is wrong. Just wanting to correct and not striving...

We as follower of Christ, look upon HIM in everything and as Beachbunny said...I am glad that there's still someone who knows the LORD. If you don't know the LORD, then I urge you to pray and ask the LORD to reveal the truth to you which HE is capable of teaching you more things that you cannot imagine. WE need HIM to make us complete...well said Beachbunny.:applause:

Iwillbestill

View Profile
Willing to Relocate
Posted : 29 Aug, 2010 08:26 AM

How about this :

I'm past 50 and I am in Japan..not my own country serving the LORD in church teaching Bible studies to Japanese.

Would you say that I have leave all behind?

I do go back once a year to see my siblings and friends

Better still I've been here for sometime and wishes to be relocate

perhaps to English speaking country but what if the LORD sends me to China or India or Ukraine ....I will have to go and relocate and for how long, I don't know..... It is not a weird thing but rather what is the project and purpose is important.

If you are referring guys giving up their present jobs, house etc.. to re-locate where you are, well I think he just wanted to get closer to you, he must have love you and cherish you more that his present situation and don't forget he is taking risk to be with you so you should give him a helping hand and encourage him.

Iwillbestill

View Profile
Hi
Posted : 29 Aug, 2010 02:25 AM

Hi I'm Kathleen writing from Japan and new to this

Drop e a line if you want to share the Bible with me.