Author Thread
Obediencetotheword

View Profile
What is the best way to ask a girl you fancy out...!
Posted : 2 Jan, 2021 08:11 PM

Your profile is quite poetic, which means you have a way with words. You just have to muster the courage to ask a lady out. First, you will try to give a sincere compliment, like - you have a beautiful smile. By the way, my name is _______. And continue on with the conversation. If the lady you want to ask out is your officemate, the same.. start with a sincere compliment, she will reply. Then you can say, I have always admired you from a distance. How do you feel about having coffee with me? If the answer is positive, then be sure you are ready to say, something like... How about tomorrow after work? I will wait for you by the building entrance. God bless you, hope this helps.

Obediencetotheword

View Profile
How do you show your love for the woman you love?
Posted : 11 Apr, 2019 07:56 PM

The deepest longing of a woman is to be loved. Guys, how do you show your love for the woman you love?

Obediencetotheword

View Profile
Men, brothers, why do you need a wife. Why do you want to marry?
Posted : 11 Apr, 2019 07:53 PM

This is an interesting topic and there are honest responses. But it reveals the disparities which may be the main reason why many marriages probably fail. Here is a revelation from a woman's desire to be married - she wants to be loved. "As Christ loved the church," was not a meaningless phrase. It is the deepest longing of a woman. She wants to be loved.

Obediencetotheword

View Profile
who should start a conversation?
Posted : 1 Apr, 2019 09:23 PM

The man is the spiritual leader of the family. In my mind, one manifestation of leadership is being able to start a conversation and pursue a relationship. At least that is the start, while maintaining communication will depend on both based on their interest in the pursuit of getting to know each other.

Obediencetotheword

View Profile
What are common ways that girls show interest to guys?
Posted : 17 Feb, 2019 02:39 AM

Hi Grant. We are exposed to different cultures in this Christian dating site so I will speak of my culture, being Asian and conservative at that. I prefer that a man initiate and make the move. In this scenario, I am usually aware that when a man pursues me, he is interested. My initial hint of finding a liking towards him will be giving off of my time. This means spending time getting to know him. If I do not find interest in a person, he will know because I will not waste his time or mine. So, in conclusion, one indication that a lady likes you is her spending her precious time with you.

Obediencetotheword

View Profile
What is your biggest fear?
Posted : 17 Feb, 2019 02:29 AM

Sorry! That was a typo, too! :)

I think Orientalme is asking "as a man, what is your fear?" A general question I suppose, not really intended to point to fears as to relationship with the opposite sex.

Obediencetotheword

View Profile
What is your biggest fear?
Posted : 17 Feb, 2019 02:26 AM

I think Orientalme is asking "as a man, what us your fear?"

Obediencetotheword

View Profile
Top 3
Posted : 10 Jan, 2019 11:25 PM

What are the top 3 topics you think are most important when meeting up with the woman you have communicated with over this site?

Obediencetotheword

View Profile
New to dating
Posted : 29 Dec, 2018 06:46 PM

Hi Dave. I would recommend 2 books to you, both by Joshua Harris (a Christian author). They are: (1) Boy Meets Girl, and (2) I Kissed Dating Goodbye. I hope you find them informative. God bless you on your search.

Obediencetotheword

View Profile
Question on dating - am I overreacting?
Posted : 29 Dec, 2018 06:34 PM

Hi Joyce, I can understand how you feel. Being a woman to be pursued, we are often left to wonder. But at our age, that should no longer be the case. This is why I have indicated in my profile that I would like to be courted, not dated. Courting is intentional and the goal between the man who is courting and the woman being courted is to get to know each other to figure out if they are suitable mates for marriage. It is a mature approach, it takes two, and anyone is free to say if it not a match. Dating as Merriam Webster defined it is - to go out; to do an activity together. Courting, on the other hand, is defined as to act in a way to indicate you want to get married. So, if a guy is just looking for a friend, anything, and clearly not a marriage partner, then it is wise to conclude he will date and not court. That is the first indicator. In your situation, you may need to figure out what you are looking for and communicate that in your profile. That is a great filter. As to your current situation, if he contacts you (within the week, since you mentioned it has been 3 weeks of no communication), ask him what he is looking for. Is he looking to date or is it more intentional (meaning he is looking for the person he will marry)? If he does not contact you within the week, my conclusion is, he is dating, you and others.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7