Author Thread
jimmypeters27

View Profile
Woman Divorce
Posted : 30 May, 2014 10:59 AM

I have an honest question. I can find in the Bible an honest answer when it comes to can a man remarry, but can anyone show me scriptural evidence where a woman can remarry after divorced? I seem to find the opposite in scripture.

jimmypeters27

View Profile
Not here are all christian
Posted : 6 Mar, 2014 05:03 AM

Either a baby Christian or not one at all I lean towards the latter. Men of God don't speak that way even as a baby in Christ I no longer cursed. How can one who has the Holy Spirit use language like that especially when you have to write it out and send it.

jimmypeters27

View Profile
Divorce and Remarriage
Posted : 3 Dec, 2013 04:22 PM

I am really conflicted on this issue and wondering if you ladies can help me out. I really want to get remarried and my ex basically abandoned me my children and God. i am a God fearing man and am in search of a good woman but sometimes int he word i see conflicting ideas regarding this topic. What do you think?

jimmypeters27

View Profile
Would you date a woman in a wheelchair?
Posted : 25 Oct, 2013 04:57 PM

A woman who fears God is worth more than all the money in the world. A genuine man of God is interested in a woman who Fears God hates sin and will help his family know Jesus better and make heaven.

jimmypeters27

View Profile
What's the FIRST thing you usually notice about a gal or guy?
Posted : 26 Jul, 2011 11:05 AM

The eyes then the smile. Are you full of life or duller than my dead dog?

jimmypeters27

View Profile
Morally wrong
Posted : 26 Jul, 2011 11:01 AM

Without the Devil there is no temptation. We absolutely need the devil to fall into sin. Why do you think after the 1000 year reign of Christ Satan will be cast into the lake of fire. there will be no more sin after that.

jimmypeters27

View Profile
Lets Talk Politics Guys
Posted : 26 Jul, 2011 10:58 AM

At the current rate of our economy. Knowing that we make less that we spend and our government wants to spend even more. Where is our country heading? Also who thinks that the revived Roman Empires rise is right around the corner?

jimmypeters27

View Profile
something about 30
Posted : 23 Jul, 2011 02:24 PM

Is there something about being 30 that is unattractive to younger women. Early 20"s? If so why?

jimmypeters27

View Profile
Drinking
Posted : 11 Mar, 2010 07:33 AM

I agree with you whereowhere. Drinking will lead to drunkeness. The saying Lord Lord does refer to people who think that they are saved and call themselves Christians. That is why they say Lord Lord if they did not think He was their Lord they would not call Him so. Many people believe in Jesus, but have no heart to obey Him. This will be the saddest day in God's heart when he has to say depart you worker of iniquity. I just guess I wat everyone to go to heaven and the way some people believe and preach just is not cutting it anymore.

jimmypeters27

View Profile
Drinking
Posted : 10 Mar, 2010 11:47 AM

I do not believe that the wine you refer to was in anyway alcohilic, but simply grape juice. Being drunken is sin and I dont believe you think Jesus would make alcohol which would entice people to get drunk. Any time we drink alcoholic beverages it is almost always to get a buzz or to be friends with people we should probably not be. I want true holiness back in the church. Modern day preaching is just not cutting it and that is why "Christians think this is ok." Many people are going to say on that great day Lord, Lord and yet he will say depart from me you worker of iniquity.

Page : 1 2 3