View Profile
The thing I dont understand.....
Posted : 6 Feb, 2010 01:54 PM

Remp :ROFL:

Veggie

View Profile
The thing I dont understand.....
Posted : 6 Feb, 2010 01:53 PM

Sorry Mag11. I may have missed a couple inadvertently; but I have made it one of my goals to respond to all contacts until they fade away. I even thank those who review my profile, and don't contact me. To me, it is just "good old common courtesy" that I was taught in NC.

Veggie

View Profile
I really like it when.........
Posted : 6 Feb, 2010 01:43 PM

...I feel an eagerness to get to church.

...once in church my heart burns when being touched by HIM.

...my grands demonstrate that they learned something well in advance of other children their age. Granddaughter could pick up the correct alphabet when Nana asked her for a particular letter at 13 months.

...I am told by someone that I have made a difference in his/her life.

...needle on the scale moves to the left.

...personal training session is over.

Man, this is fun. I could go on and on.

Veggie

View Profile
Pet peeves!!
Posted : 6 Feb, 2010 01:28 PM

I only have one, I guess from having so many brothers. LEAVING THE TOILET SEAT UP"

Veggie

View Profile
Ethnicity
Posted : 6 Feb, 2010 01:25 PM

LoonyK, that comment about great minds was meant for you not Brandon. I really need some sleep :)

Veggie

View Profile
Ethnicity
Posted : 6 Feb, 2010 01:23 PM

Brandon, that comment about great minds was meant for you.

Veggie

Veggie

View Profile
Ethnicity
Posted : 6 Feb, 2010 01:22 PM

We said almost the same thing, and I had not read your response. Will you agree with me that great minds think alike? :) Just kidding.

Veggie

Veggie

View Profile
Ethnicity
Posted : 6 Feb, 2010 01:19 PM

Hi Brandon. Please check what I posted on your other thread.

Thanks,

Veggie

Veggie

View Profile
would you respond to this message
Posted : 6 Feb, 2010 01:16 PM

Meant to mention this also. You can drop the race question. No matter the race, a women interested in you will respond. She knows your race because she can see your pic. You will be able to tell by the response if it matters or not. Chances are that if it does, once she peeps your profile, you will not hear from here except for maybe some type of thanks but no thanks, and maybe not even that much :)

Veggie

Veggie

View Profile
would you respond to this message
Posted : 6 Feb, 2010 01:10 PM

Hi Brandon. I find that most women here are looking long term relationships and marriage partners which are basically the same--bottom line, they are seeking commitment of which you email seems to be totally void. Don't be afraid to say what you want. People who say they are looking for anything aren't really being totally honest. I regret that anything is a choice. If you go to buy a car, you tell the dealer exactly what it is that you like. You would never tell him anything because he will probably sell you a nothing--a car that is absolutely no good that he has been waiting to dump on some one. So look through her profile and tell her what it is about the profile that you like. The most important thing is that you respond prayerfully because a true Christian woman will be able to pick up on it because she will be following the guidance of God. I must say that you do have courage and humility to expose yourself in this thread the way you have. That being said, I hope that we have been of some help to you.

Praying for you to have a good return.

Veggie

Page : 1 2 3 4