Author Thread
Veggie

View Profile
Wait for Marriage
Posted : 6 Feb, 2010 12:53 PM

Hi Godslamb. I have always enjoyed life in the here and now. The future has never been promised to me any further than the current breath that I am taking. Future hubby, which I am not looking for, will have to make plans with me if God puts him in my life. For now, I am trying to live life to the fullest that I know, and I am really having fun at it:)

Veggie

View Profile
Hi! Girls - this is for anyone to answer
Posted : 6 Feb, 2010 12:41 PM

Darla, I don't know if the guys that you are referring to just viewed your profile or they actually contacted you. When a guy views our profile, it does not necessarily mean that they have further interest. Our pic may catch their eye so they peep our profile and may find something in our info that they do not like or cause them to know that we are not the women for whom they are looking. Frankly, I think that is a good thing, after all better now than later.

When I am viewed by someone, I simply thank them for the review. It does not matter to me if they write back or not because they did not initiate the contact. I cannot be upset because they looked at my profile because I made it public and gave them the right to when I posted it. The problem could be as simple as the distance between us and them may be too great to go any further. When couples communicate here, most times the ultimate goal is to meet. Please don't take it so personally. I am sure they mean no ill will toward you. They are just following the structure of the site. You want the Christian man to contact you that will be "totally in to you" and believe me you will know it. Let the Christ in you show through in your profile and reflect in you contacts via chat and emails. If you don't get a response from a couple of emails over some time, because some people are just busy, do not contact them again because they just may not be interested.

Just remain patient in Christ, and He will give you the desires of your heart :)

Praying for your cause,

Veggie

Veggie

View Profile
Why is it so hard to find a christian guy?
Posted : 5 Feb, 2010 08:24 PM

Hi. Sometimes, as women, we must stop and take a good long look at ourselves, all aspects. Would a truly Christian man desire us. Am I too perfect of a Christian. No one can be too right in obeying God and following his precepts. It is how we are perceived by the so called Christian man that we want. Are we giving off vibes that we are too holy to be bothered. Everyone likes "down-to-earth" people. People that you can meet for one time and talk for hours. It is possible. If our true Christ-likeness shows through, Christian men will be drawn to us. The Jesus in you will connect with the Jesus in him. I heard you say that you are not looking for perfection and that is good in a sense. But also remember that every stage of the growing process of a grain of corn is perfect. From its death once under the soil, to the production of the full ear of corn, that is to say the blade breaks through the ground-perfection, the growing in height-perfection, the baby ear or corn without corn- perfection, the fully grown ear of corn, without the ripe corn-perfection, to the fully ripe ear. People are at different stages in their spiritual lives. Also remember, you can't look for the perfect beautiful stallion that you need amongst cattle :). Most of all, pray, because only God truly knows that hearts of men. Remember what he said about Abraham, "I know him... He will direct you and your christian soul mate to each other.

My prayers be with you.

Page : 1 2 3 4