Author Thread
His Work In Progress

View Profile
"An Interview With God" (Author Unknown)
Posted : 21 Jan, 2010 07:39 PM

Thank you for the welcome :)

God Bless

His Work In Progress

View Profile
Education.
Posted : 21 Jan, 2010 05:35 PM

In my book it is a person's attitute, not aptitude, that gets them any altitude. There is much to be said about a persons work ethic and perseverance in how they pursue their work life.

We can self educate ourselves but knowledge will never end. Especially when growing in God's wisdom, light and love.

But I think what most are trying to say here is that a higher education shows a level of discipline.

I am not saying you are not disciplined. I myself have worked 60-80 hours in a grocery store a week and had another part time job on top of that. I had to be disciplined NOT to push that "snooze" alarm just ONE more TIME.. PLEASE DEAR LORD JUST 5 MORE MINUTES!

But I digress...

Having a degree on this site is like having extra Peacock feathers in your profile.. if you will.

As for people not as higher educated like us .. we have a degree in the school of hard knocks my friend .. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :goofball:

His Work In Progress

View Profile
Tough or Coward??
Posted : 21 Jan, 2010 05:15 PM

Personally I think the outward look of most "Tough" guys is always an eye catcher.

I think what attacts most women to this kind of person is deep down most women want that "take charge" type of guy that we all know and love "Tough" guys to be.

I also believe that most women are drawn to that type of person to melt that "tough" exterior and get to the soft middle. It is a feeling of accomplishment and satisfies some pyschosomatic fullfilment that God has instills in us.

In relationships we always want our significant others to stand up for us. And the same goes for men.. as Tammy Wynette would sing.."Stand by your man"

So they tough guys do get a bunch of glances yes. More so then the "Coward" type. But that doesn't mean there is no hope for the "Coward" type either.

His Work In Progress

View Profile
Richmond, VA
Posted : 21 Jan, 2010 04:51 PM

Not in Richmond but not to far either :) Hello fellow Virginan :)

His Work In Progress

View Profile
"An Interview With God" (Author Unknown)
Posted : 21 Jan, 2010 04:42 PM

That was not only beautiful but also insightful. Thank you so much for sharing that.

His Work In Progress

View Profile
hi
Posted : 21 Jan, 2010 04:34 PM

Hello to ye and welcome :)

His Work In Progress

View Profile
hello from Ohio
Posted : 21 Jan, 2010 04:33 PM

Hello Buckeye!.. lol. So glad you could join us on the forums :)