Author Thread
BenMac

View Profile
mark of the beast
Posted : 25 Jul, 2013 08:25 PM

It will most likely will be a form of nanotechnology. Though the technology is fairly basic right now, one can see how it can eventually develop into the new all around device. The best thing is that it can be an easily applied tattoo.

It will make physical money a thing of the past, and transactions as easy as simply shaking hands. If it wasn't part of the end times, I might actually think it was a cool new development.

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2010-06/nano-ink-tattoos-could-continuously-monitor-glucose-diabetics

http://www.nanotech-now.com/news.cgi?story_id=43168

BenMac

View Profile
modest vs fashion
Posted : 25 Jul, 2013 08:03 PM

Just because a woman is a Christian, doesn't mean that she can't look nice. There is one gal I know that looks lovely without being sexual.

It is a matter of asking yourself what you would feel comfortable wearing in front of Jesus. If you wouldn't wear the outfit in front of him, then don't wear it in front of other guys.

BenMac

View Profile
Last active
Posted : 3 Sep, 2011 10:07 AM

Such a function could and should be a part of any dating site, the lack of it is one of the main reasons I don't visit this site often. Searching through a few hundred profiles to fine a hand full of people who were online within the day is time consuming and frustrating.

This function should be relatively easy to impliment. It basically just requires the site to order searches based on the last log on time/day.

(FYI: I have taken classes in programming, one in SQL.)

BenMac

View Profile
Function: Better searching
Posted : 27 Aug, 2011 07:34 AM

I agree, though I also think the whole site needs to be upgraded to have better search functions.

I find it annoying to have to sort through dozens of people who have been offline for years, just to find one person who is in my area and has been online within the day. The site needs to sort the searhes based on last time online.

That really should be pretty easy, unalike adding a weekly and monthly allert as to when the person was last online.

I doubt anything will be done, but it would be nice if they did that. I might actually start visiting the site more often, instead of going to secular sites to find Christians.

It seems like the site admins seem to not really care about this site any more. (If they even bother to check the site any more.)

BenMac

View Profile
Sacramento, CA area
Posted : 7 Jun, 2010 11:11 PM

You can tell that I like hip-hop by how often I bump a thread.

BenMac

View Profile
Yelling to the Wind
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 09:43 AM

Thank you for the encouragement. :-)

BenMac

View Profile
Yelling to the Wind
Posted : 31 May, 2010 09:31 AM

This here is just me complaining a bit, be gentle, I am already frustrated.

My gripe is about how 75% of the women who are interested in contacting me are outside of the country. The other 24% are several hundred miles away. The last 1% that are close to me seem to either be looking for the perfect Christian guy, are offline most of the time, or are uninterested in even responding to a decent email.

Another thing is about how the site lists the frequency of a person's logins. Other sites at least show long since a person last logged in. This bothers be because I don't know if the gal I just contacted logged in yesterday, or last year. I would welcome a system similar to that of Plenty of Fish, that shows whether or not a person logged in today, yesterday, last week, or more. I can understand if this is not easy to impliment, but it isn't impossible.

BenMac

View Profile
This is a Christian site right?
Posted : 31 May, 2010 08:43 AM

Asking if this is a Christain site is like asking if a church is where Christains meet, they are there but so are non-Christians. There are also Christians that are imperfect, they have one foot in the world and the other in God.

BenMac

View Profile
Sacramento, CA area
Posted : 30 Dec, 2009 03:08 PM

Memory loss is only half of my problem, I can't remember the rest.

BenMac

View Profile
CALIFORNIA
Posted : 22 Jan, 2009 09:42 PM

There are a few of us. :-)

Page : 1 2 3