View Profile
How much drinking is too much?
Posted : 11 May, 2010 07:41 PM

Some guys really like beer...:Mug:

How much is too much? What should a single

girl look for and be cautious about?

Several times a week drinking beer... but not

getting drunk...is that too much?

In bigger cities... people tend to go to sports bars.

Any suggestions on how to have discernment in this area for us gals?

THx! =)

LUVmyJESUS

View Profile
Thank you for your service!
Posted : 9 May, 2010 05:57 PM

Yes... Heavenly Father... we thank you greatly for the men and women who sacrifice their lives for our freedom. We are here on this site... with joy...with heartache... seeking to find a companion. We have that FREEDOM to do so... thanks to THEIR sacrifice. Lord... we pray you bless them... protect them... give them peace. We know you will never leave nor forsake them. Give their families/loved ones peace as well... in Jesus' name... Amen!

WE LOVE YOU ALL FOR PROTECTING US! :peace:

LUVmyJESUS

View Profile
Keeping it light
Posted : 9 May, 2010 05:48 PM

LOL :ROFL:

LUVmyJESUS

View Profile
Happy Mothers Day :)
Posted : 9 May, 2010 05:47 PM

YES... and we pray for all those who have never had a mother or have never been one and would like to be!!!!!!:angel:

LUVmyJESUS

View Profile
DIVORCED MEN-FEAR OF INTIMACY?
Posted : 9 May, 2010 05:41 PM

It's true for women too... but I do think there is sometimes more difficulty for the man to "let Go... let God". It's just so terribly sad... especially being a divorced christian woman myself. I KNOW how much God can heal... and how there can be true forgiveness/ and even love for the ex spouse. I'm so grateful to God I have that kind of heart... but I SEEK that as well. I'm trying to be careful with my heart... and yet... I believe that's one of the precious things about "relationships" in general. God uses them to help people heal.

You in ministry... with that heart-wrenching experience can help many!

I still just don't get... the womanizing behavior...especially because he looked so hurt. My bro-in-law said it was too much even for another man to understand... especially a christian one. I wanted to help him see that... but I guess PRIDE is a mighty struggle.

A woman wants to feel special... and a man... he wants respect.

WE ALL NEED JESUS... on a daily basis ...don't we?

Thx so much to all of you for the input... it is helping me to heal... just to hear other men be able to express...

Thanks once again... and sincerely...May God bless you all and all who read this.... and heal us from our wretched selves so that we may have true intimacy and love in this life...God being first... always.

Night night... sweet dreams :angel:

LUVmyJESUS

View Profile
Posted : 9 May, 2010 01:56 PM

Amen brother! Now.. could you earnestly pray for these older men out here who are distraught by divorce!

We ALL come to the throne "unworthy" ... we should come to the throne transparent.. and as you say... open the black box... "let it all hang out"... lol. There is NOTHING we can do... HE washes us clean as snow! Thanks for the word/encouragement... makes me feel much better!

=) kim

LUVmyJESUS

View Profile
A Promise that you can�t miss what God has for You!
Posted : 9 May, 2010 01:27 PM

That is awesome! Thank you for taking the time to share. It does give some kind of peace/rest to the soul when it is hurtingg Thx again! =)

LUVmyJESUS

View Profile
Posted : 9 May, 2010 01:13 PM

Thanks for taking the time to offer a reply... I appreciate it! I guess everyone deals with things differently... it just seems like such a waste. Especially at my age... it's not easy to find someone you're compatible with and life is short really. Thanks again! =)

LUVmyJESUS

View Profile
Posted : 9 May, 2010 07:29 AM

I've seen many men distraught from divorce. They are confident men on the outside.. but once you get to know them.. you can see the insecurities. (NO judgement here.. women have this issue too... but I need help understanding from a man's point of view). Unfortunately, sometimes (in my opinion) insecurities lead to behavior that makes it difficult for a woman to handle. In particular... womanizing, commenting about other women's bodies, gawking at them when they are with you, even going as far to say that they would like to"doink" them...PLEASE! I met a man once who I felt so compatible with... felt that God placed in my heart to understand HIM specifically. We dated for 8 mths long distance. He made great effort...travelled 1200 miles 4 times, I travelled once. We just couldn't seem to let go of eachother... but then spent a week long vacation together... and this behavior (which I don't know of one single female friend who would have handled it as well as I did)... ruined our relationship. He seemed "hurt" that I had issues about it. Yet... he never really gave ME compliments... but always set me up to compliment HIM.. which I did freely because thats how I am. While we were on vacation.. he got on the internet to start looking again. We never really could talk this out. We never had a volitile conversation..nothing dramatic. I expressed how I felt.. he kept saying "give him time"... but obviously he wanted to move on and date so I suggested he do what he had to do. I wanted a closure conversation because we never had one... he has totally CLOSED off from me... obviously wants NO communication and I will "ladylike" honor his wishes. We had such a good time... even after the occurrence during our vacation. He had told me he was falling in love..scared because its the first time since his divorce of 3 yrs. (married 23). I can't believe it ended like that...no closure... and yet we really had nothing that traumatic happen. CAN A MAN PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS BEHAVIOR TO ME... AND ENLIGHTEN ME ON PERHAPS SOMETHING I COULD LEARN ABOUT MYSELF! I keep it all in prayer... always have... can't stand to see a hurting soul... try to love with the love of Jesus.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!

Page : 1 2