Author Thread
777pyromaniac

View Profile
Can we talk about Brexit and impact on Christianity
Posted : 17 Apr, 2018 07:58 PM

I wonder myself, now that you mention it. I don't exactly have my finger on the pulse of what is happening in the UK, but I must admit I'm curious.

I would hope that British Christians aren't really affected either way, that the Gospel was being preached before the Brexit vote, and that the Gospel will be preached now and in the future. That said, I'm interested in seeing how it all shakes out.

777pyromaniac

View Profile
Interracial relationship leading to marriage
Posted : 17 Apr, 2018 07:54 PM

I pray you find what you are looking for! That said, if God has put it on your heart to look for an interracial relationship, then you will find the right one. I myself am looking for a relationship that will likely be interracial, as I am of an ethnic group found only in a small corner of the USA, that is in and of itself a mixture of several different nations and skin colors.

It is coming into the summertime here in the States, so in a couple of weeks we will see everything around here turn green and vibrant. I'm eagerly awaiting for the green to replace the dead brown/gray we see on the mountainsides now.

One last parting thought, Romans 8.31.

Page : 1 2