Author Thread
myhopeisgod08

View Profile
The Return... :p
Posted : 27 Apr, 2010 01:46 AM

Great profile Rod. Blessings to as you seek His choice for you..

myhopeisgod08

View Profile
Your opinions please...
Posted : 16 Apr, 2010 01:33 AM

and godslamb. great food pics. If I had your skills I would be posting those to, but alas I am not real fond of the cooking. Just NOT my thing. lol

myhopeisgod08

View Profile
Your opinions please...
Posted : 16 Apr, 2010 01:32 AM

Oh and davway83.. 6' 6"? Good Lord! and your profile is not mixed up. Its honest and funny.

myhopeisgod08

View Profile
Are men just flirting?
Posted : 16 Apr, 2010 01:28 AM

'nobleone'- I fell you sis... I think it's that men are visually wired. Some (not all) tend to look at the pictures first and email/wink without reading the profile.

This venue is different than dating in real life. People show interest and than just disappear. Don't take it personally or get discouraged.

Hope that helps,

Lissa

myhopeisgod08

View Profile
Your opinions please...
Posted : 16 Apr, 2010 01:24 AM

Thanks for the input. I just signed up so it is still a work in progress. I tend to give a lot of info in an effort to 'weed' out the flirt and fly types. I just switched cell phones and need to get some pics of my other memory card.

Thanks again =)

myhopeisgod08

View Profile
norrthwest ohio
Posted : 14 Apr, 2010 08:04 AM

ThAnks Dennis

myhopeisgod08

View Profile
Your opinions please...
Posted : 14 Apr, 2010 02:17 AM

My name is Melissa and I am from Southern Cali. I just signed up here a few days ago and would love to get some opinions of my profile (from men and women). There was so much more that I wanted to add, but the space restrictions wouldnt allow me to.

Please let me know your thoughts, suggestions.

Curious in Cali...

myhopeisgod08

View Profile
CDFF Experiences
Posted : 14 Apr, 2010 02:08 AM

Thats interesting that you (as a man) would point out this frustration. I share that frustration as well. I am always honest about my interest, I dont just disappear without explanation.

Blessings to you in your search

myhopeisgod08

View Profile
A little story to brighten your day
Posted : 14 Apr, 2010 02:02 AM

Haha, Thats just AWESOME!

Page : 1 2 3 4