Author Thread
hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Why Are You Sitting In Church Today?
Posted : 25 Jan, 2012 08:38 AM

being around other Christians can help your walk.

that being said, I am looking for a good church.

the church I go to just seems so "slick", like they are more for putting on a good show, then worshiping?!

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
IT WAS TOO BIG GAP BETWEEN US
Posted : 24 Jan, 2012 02:45 PM

but as long as a man is not as young as my kids (late 20's)

AGE AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT A NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hearts:

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
funny
Posted : 24 Jan, 2012 02:37 PM

it is important. I LOVE to be silly sometimes. it releases tension; I am actually a very serious person.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
No Children
Posted : 24 Jan, 2012 02:27 PM

I was blessed with two great kids! and now I have a wonderful grandson!

That being said, I want NO more. Also I will not date anyone with kids any younger than 16.

That just for me.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
GOD THAT IS NOT WHAT I ASKED FOR!!!!!!
Posted : 24 Jan, 2012 02:15 PM

@kjd23k, very, very, well said!:waving:

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
HI!!!
Posted : 23 Dec, 2011 01:31 PM

I can't get on this site where I use computer "at daughter's school" so I don't use here much.

Love and miss you all.

Praying for all. Pray for better job for me in 2012.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Divorce and Remarriage
Posted : 4 Nov, 2011 12:01 PM

trust and believe: your statement is beautiful and so true. I love the Lord and He forgives me.

Unfortunatly, there are some Real judgemental people, both here and in the so called "chirstian" world.

not lookin' for fights, just sayin'

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
christian sex
Posted : 2 Nov, 2011 11:52 AM

if your NOT married (according to bible) it's wrong.

However, everything in the marriage bed is permit if pleasure to both spouses, and kept within the pravacy of that couple.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Church discipline
Posted : 2 Nov, 2011 11:40 AM

would you please explain. "I will look up verses"

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Help
Posted : 2 Nov, 2011 11:35 AM

my daughter is driving me nuts!

she's a super kid, 23. but her heath was never good; nothing real serious, but lots of sinnus trouble, and had to eat carefully because of acid reflux.

Month ago, we were so excited because going to see some great friends. Daughter got really sick with sinus infection, almost past-out, and we couldn't go.

since then, she was put on an antibiotic that not only didn't help, it tore up the lining of her stomach!!!!! The acid reflux/ulcer kicked back up with a vengence! She can't eat or sleep, has strange pains all over her body, and nothing seems to work!! The proloset just seems to make it worse.

We go to free-clinics and the health dept. We don't have the money for anything else.

Thank GOD for these clinics, but it's "fast-food medicine" They really can't, don't know how, and just don't have the funds, to treat any more than the basics.

I need prayers; also, thanks big time CDFF, for letting me vent!!!!!!!!:toomuch:

Page : 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21