Author Thread
hubbarddebra99

View Profile
How important is it to date/marry a lady who is sexually pure?
Posted : 14 Nov, 2012 11:44 AM

gracefreedme,

You are cuter than pigs!

We probably wouldn't be a good match. I"m 4 years older than you, and would rather be a writer than a preacher's wife.

However, you are so cute, and I also enjoy your comments so I hope we can be good friends on the chat forum!

Blessings,

Debby

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Adventure
Posted : 14 Nov, 2012 11:30 AM

I'm so dull, I bore myself!

Tulip, U get better looking all the time; (I Wish I was 18 again!)

Wrote children's story, and sending it to (Highlights) that's albout it.:waving:

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Does this
Posted : 29 Oct, 2012 01:21 PM

Lets All TRY to Be ADULTS Here.

ADULTS discuss interesting topics, WITHOUT belittling, insulting, or backbiting!

Or do SOME need a TIME-OUT?

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
would you?
Posted : 29 Oct, 2012 08:23 AM

Ms Marvel got me wondering about a question of my own:

would you marry some one you did not necessarly love, just because people say he/she would be good match-husband/wife?

I don't mean you hate the person, just would you marry some one you don't have a "burning" love for, just because they would make a good spouse?

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
weird message
Posted : 29 Oct, 2012 08:13 AM

I'd say, ehh, can't we have dinner first?:ROFL:

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Great Divorced Men?
Posted : 16 Oct, 2012 10:06 AM

I divorced my first husband for what was probably NOT a Biblical reason, but he treated me like I was his "property" not like I was a person, let alone a human being! My ideas HAD to be his ideas, or I was not being a good wife. He's not a "bad" person, but I couldn't stand it. He also started hitting me and the baby; not often or hard, but it was humileating! This was 20+ years ago, and now we are polite, but not real friendly.

My second husband was the love of my life. He had many failts, but I loved him madly, until he became violent from mental illness. I left for my own protection.

Treat the divorced with compassion and understanding. They have a "hard row."

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
should baby boys be circumsized?
Posted : 9 Oct, 2012 01:56 PM

Thank You ALL for an absolutely Fascinating discussion!

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
I have a question: Who else uses essential oils?
Posted : 9 Oct, 2012 01:37 PM

tea tree oil is the greatest stuff!!!

I'm hearing impared, and my hearing aids make my ears (squishy) A little tea tree oil on a q-tip takes care of that!

:stop:Very Drying Don't use straight unless you're used to it.

most mix it with EVOO extra virgin olive oil.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
A drinking problem
Posted : 3 Oct, 2012 11:30 AM

no hard and fast rule! just depends on the guy, girl, and sistuation.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
Posted : 3 Oct, 2012 11:27 AM

Hygene and cleaning, not withstanding, is it still the best thing to to and necessary as a Christian?

Remember, it is much easier to keep ourselves clean nowdays, plus most of us bathe privately, not publically like they did it biblical days.

That was the reason in the bible God wanted the boys circumsized. Is it still the best thing to do?

Page : 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17