Author Thread
sing2hymn

View Profile
Please make an app for Android phones!
Posted : 10 Jan, 2013 03:00 PM

I am so upset that I can't get an app for my android.I am currently living in a home where I have limitede use of the computer. Is this in the works?I know lots of people with androids. I would gladly pay for an app.Please just get one available.

sing2hymn

View Profile
Hey everyone:)
Posted : 15 Sep, 2012 11:16 AM

Hey,

This is my first time on the forums. They are great! I love just observing the interaction in the community and and enjoying the uniqueness of the opinions and responses.

I am thankful for this resource, it's GREAT!

Sing

sing2hymn

View Profile
Drama-free
Posted : 15 Sep, 2012 11:05 AM

your answer was really great ionlydatecheerleaders!:ROFL:

I don't happen to think drama is always bad! (see my profile, I said so.) I think Bad drama is bad! There Is good drama, and that is the kind that sparks and ignites a relationship, or seasons a relationship to prevent it from being stale. Maybe we can define what drama means?

Sing:yay:

sing2hymn

View Profile
Spiritual Gifts
Posted : 15 Sep, 2012 09:15 AM

Wow! this is getting really heated.

Is this the way the Lord would have us relating to our brothers and sisters in Christ?

We will find out in the grand scheme of things who is correct. If God has given you a gift, you should use it, and He will guide you when and where.

If He hasn't given you such a gift, then use whatever talents and gifts and the High calling calling He has given you.

Regardless of our beliefs on this issue, we are called to love others and esteem them better than ourselves. Why not use these differences to encourage each other to press on toward the mark for the prize of the high calling in Christ Jesus?

We are not at war with one another, and Satan loves to divide and conquer the body. One thing we do know is that everything is to be done orderly, even our conversations with others.

Let your peace be known to all.

If you believe God's word is true, He will give you what you need to live and minister to others. We are all on this very intimate journey with Christ our Lord. Regardless of what one believes on this issue, and it certainly has divided down through the ages, we are going to spend eternity together.

If The Lord has given one a special gift to be use as He sees fit to further His kingdom, and another has a special talent or gift, they are both to be used to His glory. Each man must work out his own salvation with fear and trembling and remove the beam from his or her eye before he sees the speck in others.

I am finding these forums to be quite interesting, and am surprised at the way Christians respond to each other on issues such as this.

I thank everyone for sharing their different opinions on this topic.

sing2hymn

View Profile
Premarital sex
Posted : 15 Sep, 2012 08:44 AM

Sounds nice, but it can really hurt a marriage afterwards. God says he hates fornicators.

If you REALLY love a person that much and believe God has brought you together, get to know one another ad develop a relationship in The Lord. When the commitment is made and the covenant vows are said, God will bless the sexual realm abundantly! God loves us so much, He is trying to protect us from hurting someone and ourselves. We have the rest of our lives to play around and have fun!! :applause::peace:

sing2hymn

View Profile
Sharing your past...when is the right time?
Posted : 23 Jul, 2011 10:50 PM

Paul,

I am in agreement with you about sharing our pasts. We live in a whole new world, and many of us have been through some very difficult situations. It is a fast paced world, though we do not always have to have whirlwind relationships. But, if you are starting a relationship with someone you think might really turn into something, it's time to ask the difficult questions. We aren't in High school here, we are in our midlife and later years.

Thank God you were blocked from someone who didn't want to hear how God's grace and mercy have brought victory in the midst of sin and pain, and all He has shown you and helped you grow through it.

Life is too short to be squeamish about what's happened in our pasts. If we are mature Christians, we should be able to speak honestly and ask important questions, or move on.

There is none without sin, not even one! In order to be capable of loving, we must be capable of forgiving something that's long under the blood!

If you want to marry someone with a lot of hidden secrets, you will fail in your marriage before you even get a chance to start.

Funny how even Christians are willing to share even their bodies, God's Temple, with each other before they share their faults and short comings. Hmmm..

Sorry you had to feel the sting of rejection so early, but God will bring you a woman who DESIRES to REALLY KNOW you inside and out , your heart and your thoughts the same way you want to know hers.

One day you and that woman will become one in every way God intended!!!!

Be blessed and encouraged,

Sing2Hymn

Sing

sing2hymn

View Profile
Winks
Posted : 8 Apr, 2011 10:42 PM

You're probably correct "donthithtat mark. Seems a little more reasonable and humane!

Sing:applause:

sing2hymn

View Profile
Winks
Posted : 18 Aug, 2010 09:27 PM

I definitely think a manly man would send a message or take a risk on IM. It could turn out to be a good thing, but if it isn't, a little rejection never hurt any of us did it? And I'm SURE we've all suffered rejection at some point in our lives to a worse extent than an "I'm not interested ." It's what this is all about! Finding people with whom we are we are compatible.

If a guy winks, I don't respond, because I don't know HOW to respond or what he's looking for.

DO I say, "Yeah, I think you're hot too?," then wait for a response from him?

I sent a message to someone who winked at me and asked him what a wink meant, and he never responded.

If I don't think I am a good match for someone who has sent me a message requesting communication, I try to be as sensitive as I can and thank him for the opportunity, but I don't think we would be match. I would hope one would appreciate and respect that. I would, if someone responded to me in like manner.

I also think the site should do away with winks and force people to come out and communicate if they are interested.

After all, we are all adults!:rocknroll:

sing2hymn

View Profile
Winks
Posted : 17 Aug, 2010 09:37 PM

I am just like hesformeareyou.

I don't get the wink thing. You look in your mail and there's just a wink!

What exactly is a girl supposed to do?

If a guy wants to talk, why doesn't he just say so?

Am I supposed to write to him and say no thanks if I'm not interested, or just ignore him, or write the first message if I am interested? How do I start? Thanks for the wink?

At least if he sends a message and I'm not interested, I can write back and thank him for his interest and tell him I don't think we would be a good match.

If I am interested, then, there ya have it!!!:rocknroll:

It's just kind of awkward.

sing2hymn

View Profile
The Events of The Rapture:
Posted : 17 Aug, 2010 06:59 PM

I tend to agree with PJ.

However, this is not an essential Christian doctrine which should divide believers. The one thing we know for sure is that Christ is coming back. We are the Bride of Christ and we must be ever watching and waiting, always vigilant for our groom to come. No one knows the hour. Not even Jesus, or the angels in Heaven!

HE IS COMING!!!:yay:

Page : 1 2