Author Thread
SylliaTheFae

View Profile
S.A.G.A. For YA
Posted : 8 Jun, 2019 11:39 PM

It seems we are both on at the same time, Astrus!

Someone who is panromantic experiences romantic attraction to all people regardless of gender, thus the phrase "personality over parts". Someone who is demisexual experiences sexual attraction only after forming a strong bond with another. Tis a pleasure to meet one as kind as yourself!

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
How does one find a girl or nonbinary person willing to try a relationship with me?
Posted : 30 May, 2019 05:58 PM

It appears I have found the most dense and ignorant person on this site... I am a person, the same as everyone else on this site (or at least I hope, some of you have shown animalistic characteristics). I recommend that you do some research before you reply on a post you know nothing about.

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
S.A.G.A. For YA
Posted : 20 May, 2019 07:00 AM

I highly doubt anyone will ever leave any sort of comment here, but just in case... Hello, my lovely LGBTQIA+ friends! My name is Syllia, and I ask that you refer to me with they/them pronouns. I am a nonbinary genderfluid individual who identifies as Panromantic Demisexual. It's a pleasure to meet you!

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
His Brain, Her Brain by Walt and Barb Larimore
Posted : 20 May, 2019 06:56 AM

Oh my goodness, that was such a brilliant tale! I enjoyed it from the start to the finish! Perhaps I should suggest this book to a few of my friends. I believe they would be quite thankful for its help...

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
Lots of views but no messages???
Posted : 19 May, 2019 07:40 AM

I ask that you refer to me with they/them pronouns. She/her causes me to feel dysphoric and can sometimes trigger panic attacks.

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
Why would you do that?
Posted : 15 May, 2019 08:21 PM

I've met a lot of men that expect every women to be submissive and spend their days keeping house and caring for children. I'm letting you know right now: that is not realistic. Not every women is "oh dearest one my heart, soul, and body belongs to you I will obey your commands without complaint". There are so many women who are learning that it's ok to be strong. It's ok for a women to be powerful. It's ok for a women to be independent. So, the question I ask is this: why date a strong, independent women when what you want is a meek, submissive wife? Why date a women who wants to work a job when you want a wife who will stay home and keep house? Why date a women who doesn't want children when you want a wife who will give you many kids? Some women don't bow down to the men in their lives. They are strong enough to be their own person, to stand tall and tell the world that it cannot tell them what to do. Some women want to have a job. They get their sense of purpose through a paycheck and promotion, not a clean house and home cooked dinner. Some women don't want kids. They simply do not wish for children, or perhaps they have gone through something in the past. So why would you force them into your dreams when they don't force you into theirs?

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
A Reminder
Posted : 15 May, 2019 08:09 PM

NEVER look for a romantic relationship before you have learned to truly love yourself. NEVER look for a romantic relationship when you cannot fully love yourself. If you don't have enough love for yourself so that some is left over, don't even think about finding a boyfriend/girlfriend/enbyfriend. Because if you do, there is a possibility you will become dependant on your partner. If you do not fully love yourself, you will begin to rely on your partner's love for you. Not only is this bad because you will get your sense of self worth from that person, but that person will have control over you. Don't let any human EVER have any sort of control over you. "But what about parents/bosses?". Parents shouldn't "control" you. They should guide you. Bosses shouldn't "control" you. They should make suggestions that you choose (CHOOSE) to follow. The bottom line: Don't enter a relationship unless you truly love yourself, otherwise you will become dependant on your partner and give them control over you.

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
How does one find a girl or nonbinary person willing to try a relationship with me?
Posted : 14 May, 2019 07:25 PM

I do not have to answer such a question.

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
Lots of views but no messages???
Posted : 13 May, 2019 09:11 PM

Looking back on this I don't even know why I posted it... I sound like some kind of desperate housewife, not myself!

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
Wow that's suprising
Posted : 8 May, 2019 08:08 PM

One of my posts now has one of the highest number of views achieved in a week in the forum it is in. I feel so kind of sense of personal achievement, like yes, people are so "wait what" with my title I now have over 140 views. *slides on aviators* take that transphobes I'm semifamous

Page : 1 2 3 4