Author Thread
rhead81

View Profile
WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT LONG DISTANCE FRIENDSHIP/RELATIONSHIPS?:p)
Posted : 6 Dec, 2011 04:41 AM

I can attest to that. I am in a long distance relationship and i would say it would take a lot of hard work, dedication and trust to work it out. As of now, we have plans of getting married too. God willing.. :glow:

rhead81

View Profile
What 3 areas do women struggle in?
Posted : 25 Nov, 2011 10:08 PM

1. Security in all levels..

2. Acceptance

3. Settling down and will have a happy marriage

rhead81

View Profile
to all the ladies on here,what's a guy got to do to win your heart?
Posted : 25 Nov, 2011 08:49 AM

In my case, a guy can win my heart if:

1. he has a word of honor. Do things rather than talking.

2. He is a christian.

3. Eager to knw me and my family.

4. Sweet and thoughtful. Pays attention even on small things. (ex. buy snacks cause he knows im hungry even if i dont say so)

5. Responsible, patient and hardworking.

rhead81

View Profile
Something Wrong With My Profile?
Posted : 25 Nov, 2011 08:39 AM

Tips: 1. try to read their profile and mention some points on what they have written. by that they know you are reading their profile and not just copy / paste statement when you send emails.

2. Place a close up picture. dress properly.

2. be patient. Extend an extra time online. By that, your profile will be seen by many.

3. Just be you..

rhead81

View Profile
Something Wrong With My Profile?
Posted : 25 Nov, 2011 08:33 AM

@vigorousbird: hi! i think your profile is nice and very well written. I don't think it wont catch any attention to woman members here. Some reasons that they dont respond is

1.) the one you might have written are not an active member of this site.

2.) pictures might be too decorated (try to place a picture with not too much background editing, just a natural one) :glow:

3.) You havent found your match yet..

4. The one you were interested arent looking on the same level as you are.

rhead81

View Profile
sharing advice
Posted : 25 Nov, 2011 08:19 AM

@hoosiermike: congratulations to both of you. I can imagine what happened to you and your gf. I can actually relate to that. I am in a situation before wherein things happen in similar. Patience and dedication is really the key. Now, we are back together and in love... :)

rhead81

View Profile
Strange men
Posted : 10 Nov, 2011 05:21 AM

I'm not interested in men who displays much of his body on photos just to get attention. Well, he really gets attention in some ways but it's negative for me. (sorry to say this). I appreciate more of what he has wriiten and his interest. I love reading long profiles! :laugh:

rhead81

View Profile
How to win a men's heart?
Posted : 9 Nov, 2011 11:34 PM

Hi! to all members out here... If you have any ideas or suggestions regarding this topic, please feel free to say something...Your ideas are very much welcome! :glow:

rhead81

View Profile
Why no replys???
Posted : 8 Nov, 2011 05:17 PM

Welcome on this site 1newguy! Enjoy the forums and the people you will know:peace:..

rhead81

View Profile
I just don't get it...
Posted : 8 Nov, 2011 05:07 PM

@daniigurl: It is a common experience here on dating site. Some men which you might be interested in aren't really looking for the same thing as you do or at this moment they might have someone else interested in already. Their preferences might be different from yours etc... lots of things to consider actually. Just keep it going! Dating site really needs a lot of hard work.. :glow:

Page : 1 2 3