Author Thread
Iliachen

View Profile
For Ladies 40yrs and above
Posted : 3 Dec, 2019 12:06 AM

If you want to call your 13-year-old horndog response that. You may have the male gender, but at best you're acting like a child. Respect is earned, not freely given. You've killed off any chance of respect. I've been through hell and lived to tell about it. Earning my respect IS a big deal.

I can proudly sat that the real MEN in my life have strong character, and treat both men and women with dignity, honor, and class. None of which I'm seeing in your passive-aggressive BS. Grow the hell up.

There's a man I know of who's active in ministry. Before I even considered his looks, I was deeply moved by the godly man he is. Not only is he knowledgeable, but he has the wisdom and understanding that I see explained in Proverbs. I see the humble, giving heart he has, along with the fierceness and strong will of a warrior. I can say the same about his brother and those he works with, whom he clearly deems as more than just friends, but family. His biggest concern is equipping the body of Christ with tools to fight in spiritual warfare.

This is the *kind* of man I want to meet.

But you keep giving your cute little opinions, champ. You keep your cheap little gial of getting laid, on a CHRISTIAN dating forum, of all places. I've seen your kind. The only impressive quality is your suspended belief that you think your attitude is acceptable.

We're done here, Benny Boy.

Iliachen

View Profile
Posted : 2 Dec, 2019 06:13 AM

The issue of sex? I'm on a Christian site, right? It's confusing, given the talk about me deleting my cigar pic in favor of a "leggy" that barely even shows my knees.

Iliachen

View Profile
School a man
Posted : 2 Dec, 2019 05:55 AM

That sounds a bit close to sexism.

Iliachen

View Profile
Posted : 2 Dec, 2019 02:21 AM

Pray. Always pray. And pray that God speaks to you through His word, and people around you. That can be used in any situation, but that's literally how we should always live. I even say this to myself, because it takes that daily renewing of your mind to stay on track.

There are way too many distractions these days, including dating websites! I'm actually thinking of leaving this for awhile. I have messaged a very small handful I felt take themselves seriously, but after I do/don't near back from anyone, I'm just calling it quits. This site is just... I thought Crosspaths was annoying. I now remember why I requested that Support just delete my old account... lol.

Iliachen

View Profile
School a man
Posted : 2 Dec, 2019 02:18 AM

"With that said, how would you recommend we relate to your 'emotional' nature?"

How would you want someone to be empathetic toward you? That's how.

Iliachen

View Profile
Favorites?
Posted : 2 Dec, 2019 01:52 AM

Thanks for the trolling. Now, maybe an adult will answer, instead of Huggies Galore.

Iliachen

View Profile
iPhones and Smart phones
Posted : 1 Dec, 2019 11:28 PM

Honestly? A majority of people do. It's not just for "young people" anymore. My great aunt is pretty fluent with it. My dad uses his to respond to students; he teaches at 3 different colleges, and that's not his day job.

It's not for everyone, but a majority find it handy to combine their phone with basic computer functions. I just think too many are dependent. I actually do a few personal projects, and as a photographer I'll use my phone's camera for quick photos. But I own a DSLR as well.

Also, iPhones are a brand of smartphone, by Apple. iOS is the operating system. Google owns Android OS, though many brands create devices.

If you don't like smartphones, fair enough, but hopefully you won't condemn those who do own them. They're just the successor of the Palm Pilot.

Iliachen

View Profile
Steam / Origin? PC gamers where you at
Posted : 1 Dec, 2019 11:20 PM

Late to the party, but HERE. Not big on Origin beyond having Dragon Age. Almost entirely Steam for my games, though I try to directly support devs when able.

I'm thinking of going back with a fresh Darksiders play through. I got a 3rd of the way through, but since an ex bought that for me, I couldn't get excited about any games where I'd shared memories with him. It was a reminder of how much effort I put in, where he just didn't seem to care.

I literally got into WoW for him, lol.

Iliachen

View Profile
Whatsapp and phonenumbers
Posted : 1 Dec, 2019 11:12 PM

I never bother with WhatsApp for online dating. In the anti-scam/anti-catfish community, this is almost always going to be a Nigerian catfish. I've tested this theory several times. At some point they'll claim they need cash for an emergency, then ghost you after you send money via western union, bit coin, or gift card.

If you want to keep your privacy, use a Google Voice or Skype number. Always opt for a video chat after you've texted and had at least a couple phone calls. If they reject you, they're hiding something. Anyone can video chat if they've taken selfies.

Iliachen

View Profile
There are no moderators here !!!
Posted : 1 Dec, 2019 11:07 PM

Just email support. Be polite and respectful, while explaining what's going on, and they'll help you. That's the only way they take care of the site. This site is very outdated, so I'm not shocked there are no mods.

Now, if they want to pay some, I have extensive online admin/moderator experience.

Page : 1 2 3