Author Thread
Iliachen

View Profile
Supernatural Photograph
Posted : 30 Nov, 2019 09:55 PM

Oh, I meant to note as well: just because something's owned by a church or "the church" doesn't mean the place is protected by God. Back where I used to live, there was a popular "prosperity gospel" church that had a satanist serial killer living in its back yard. If they were truly in tune with God, why did that keep going on? If you're referencing the Vatican, there's a whole rabbit trail on the Vatican and how it isn't godly at all.

Iliachen

View Profile
Supernatural Photograph
Posted : 30 Nov, 2019 09:48 PM

Yup, it's a demon. Demons can take on any form, because they were once angels (more accurately, hosts). If you do a lot more research on this, you'll discover that demons have been taking the form of pagan deity since before Babylon.

You'll do well to watch the content from Fourth Watch Films, and their radio network. Justen and Wes Faull have had similar encounters. They talk about them in a few interviews and guests spots on Skywatch. One of the first encounters was when they ran into a demon-possessed woman who seemingly teleported. In reality, I believe that demons are able to travel at a speed we can't detect, because they (angels and demons) were created as one level above us.

There's so much with demonic activity that no one in America, possibly the UK, and more "cushy" countries are prepared to understand. Our scripture has been watered down because people are too scared to discuss these things. We can call them entities, ghosts - whatever - but in the end, they're still demons.

The reason for my earlier warning is because you CAN and probably WILL open up more doors for demons to enter through if you're not careful. It sounds like someone already has, if they keep encountering a hooded figure, and everyone sees the exact same description. Every ancient religion has very similar origin stories for their deities, and very similar counterparts. They just take on different forms based on what those people would fear, respect, and serve. A hooded figure is pretty much a staple form of fear, from the grim reaper to modern horror films.

There are accounts of people capturing these entities on video. If you look up the shadowy walking tree figure, you'll see what I mean. The guy was so fixated on a glowing orb changing color, it's like he missed the tree walking away. It's only because of his attention being elsewhere during filming, that I don't believe that video was fake.

I say all this as someone who's been a skeptic for years. I never used to believe in any of this. I downplayed what kind of power demonic entities have. Granted, that means heavenly hosts have that power too, but backed by God's authority. And that means our God is so much more powerful than these entities. But that's why I keep stressing caution. Curiosity, when unchecked, can be very dangerous.

Iliachen

View Profile
Snobbing/ghosting
Posted : 30 Nov, 2019 02:56 AM

T0TH3M4X: I realize you may think that's funny, but I've sadly had guys use PM bugs on this site to message me outside my filters. I don't think rule-breaking is cute when I've done my best to politely decline via my profile. I know exactly the kind of man I want to marry. I literally had God reveal that to me. I doubt I'd meet him here, but given my ex was actually a good man, and I met him via online dating, I figured I'd try it once more before I completely shut & lock the door on this option.

And as an INFJ, I actually hate being rude when someone kinda seems nice, but is just too pushy. I'd rather a man put that kind of effort into talking to God. If a guy feels that needy, he's clearly got some issues he needs to place before God before even trying to date anyone.

Iliachen

View Profile
Snobbing/ghosting
Posted : 30 Nov, 2019 02:52 AM

Becky: I agree on the whole "separated" thing, but disagree on long winded = something to prove. Separated IS married. There's a reason why they allow for some time before the divorce goes through; a grace time in case they change their minds, and work it out. In terms of divorce, there better have been a good reason, lol.

Having something to prove: I just want to chime in for the INFJs. I used to be a skeptic of personality typing, but felt understood for once when I read my own description. People like me express ourselves best through writing. So give some of those guys a chance. Taking the time to write out a good profile means they want to make a good connection with someone. It's better than those very likely Nigerian scammers who "am honest, am loyal, am easy going, love god, America *flexing emoji*" with friggin' Turner Andrew's face as the profile. Seriously, his face gets around! Hit up Instagram if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Iliachen

View Profile
9 years alone
Posted : 30 Nov, 2019 12:21 AM

Better to spend 9 years single than 10 years falling into toxic relationships. I chose quite a few boys playing at being men, calling me "wife material," yet never had the stones to commit. I realized I was way too lenient on whom I chose. It led me to spend more time focusing on growing spirituality. I won't be attractive to the man God has planned for me to meet, if I'm not striving to be that woman.

Spend so much time in God's presence that you feel as if meeting someone would ruin the moment. God's laws of attraction are based on a give-give rule. Give to God completely, and He in turn takes care of things you never knew you needed. Give with a grateful heart. Then give more. Pray to increase your faith. Act spiritually outside your comfort zone, but while in God's will.

God gives us someone when we don't expect it. When we're too desperate, it means we're not focused on God's will. Our ultimate goal is to lead others to Christ, and help equip them for inevitable warfare. If He protects us from the enemy, why would He forget to provide you your spouse? :)

I don't just speak to you. I've been speaking this in my own life. It sucks not having someone I can nerd speak to. Or hold deep discussions with. But I'm not losing faith. This time away from relationships means equipping myself spiritually.

Start focusing on this "single" moment to dig deep in scriptures. Make sure you're following sound doctrine. Modern Christianity is too seeker sensitive and is too scared to delve into the meat of what grown up Christians need.

Sorry for the novel. I've been doing some "big think" study just now, lol.

Iliachen

View Profile
just...
Posted : 30 Nov, 2019 12:02 AM

Are these lyrics, or did you write a poem? They fit a pattern, but I can't find it via Google.

Iliachen

View Profile
Supernatural Photograph
Posted : 29 Nov, 2019 09:17 PM

As Christians, we should be wary of "spirits." The only disembodied spirits are God, the hosts (heavenly/fallen), and those who've gone to heaven or hell. God has heavenly hosts guide His children to heaven, and those who don't know Godcas their Father to Hell. Without that guidance, demons roaming the realm will attack human spirits, feed on it, and spiritually torture in ways I can't discuss here. But I've heard the personal accounts by those who've made the mistake of entering on their own.

The spirit realm is NOT a domain for human spirits. If you captured something, it's a demon. You need to ask yourself what door you opened, and ask God how to pray to shut it. Demons are tricksters. They can shapeshift, just as heavenly hosts can take on human form. I could go on about this, but it delves into some deep, dark stuff.

You may think this sounds bonkers, but western Christianity and modern Christianity have been so watered down when it comes to the supernatural, that the idea of how demons behave, and how middle eastern culture accepted demons as gods, aren't properly explained.

The word demon used to have positive connotations in pagan religion. They would be ghosts, vampires, werewolves/otherkin, and pagan deities.

I'm only going into this, because even remotely entertaining this notion of ghosts is enough curiosity to get you involved in new age/occult practices. I've seen Christians open doors to the spirit realm and invite demons, thinking they were worshipping God.

Please, please be careful. I'm not some condemning bible thumper. I'm genuinely conserned for your safety. I'm never one to condemn others. But if you still view me as a debbie downer, I guess it can't be helped. I feel personally responsible for your well being by seeing this and ignoring it.

Iliachen

View Profile
For all Girls aged 40 or more about initiating contact
Posted : 29 Nov, 2019 06:54 PM

I'm not 40, but I'm traditional about guys making first contact. Sometimes I will instead, but because I've learned my generation is more open... and I'm still not like most women.

I identify with those older than me based on my life experiences. Older doesn't always mean more mature, nor wise, lol.

But even though we may want the guy to make the first move, it's *how* you approach that's key. Saying "Hi, how are you," isn't enough. I give a substantial bio in my profile to offer talking points. No one bothers to read it! At least for me, I want a reason to talk. Something that hooks me. It doesn't have to be profound, just a topic prompt.

But if they still don't offer more, then you're better off without them, lol.

Generally speaking, women aren't looks based, but image based. As in, how a guy presents himself. Many read into photos guys post, which is why catfish are successful. They prey on our psychology. But that aside, we look at how a guy dresses, how he grooms himself, the effort put into choosing/taking nice photos, etc. Photos tell a story, and that plays a big part in whom we respond to.

I personally focus less on aesthetics to see what a guy's hoping to get across. I have some good guy friends who help me interpret guy speak. So, some of us try to meet you guys half way!

Iliachen

View Profile
where are you? my life, my woman
Posted : 29 Nov, 2019 06:33 PM

Bro, let me wing-woman here. When I read posts like this, I only see desperation. What's worse is that you sound like you're trying too hard to sound Super Christian. Talking about God should be part of who you are, and will happen naturally. Don't force it. If you're walking in God's will and following His paths, you won't find the need to make posts like this.

Stop desperately hunting the internet for a godly woman. Allow sites like this as an avenue that God will use. Be a 'whole' person who's complete because of God. None of us, man or woman, should be or need half a person. No person should complete us. God will lead you to whom He's called to serve along side.

Bottom line: Change your focus.

Page : 1 2 3