Author Thread
shalom716

View Profile
End of The World/May 21,2011. Reallly?
Posted : 18 May, 2011 10:45 AM

The false christ or antichrist is supposedly here the 12th Iman, the Madhi. It is possible he may make an appearance on that day? I have a problem with anyone putting a date on things. There is a lot of false prophecy and false teaching going on, and the purpose is to lead people astray and in to deception. All I can say is "Guard your heart, that you do not sin against thee"

shalom716

View Profile
How do you Define Dating and How do you Evaluate your Potential Partners?
Posted : 16 May, 2011 03:05 AM

What do you think about flirting, is it appropriate for a christian?

What do you think about being friends with someone you have an attraction to, how do you keep your motives pure?

shalom716

View Profile
Even as Christ Loves the Church
Posted : 15 May, 2011 05:49 AM

Thanks for sharing

I think we have to be careful to not compromise our faith and beliefs when looking for a mate. At least I found this to be true for me. We must first please God... "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you"

I'm on another secular dating site and everyone who sends a flirt, I send them the plan of salvation, because I believe if they get saved, God will bring them or guide them to the right mate, or even restore a broken marriage/relationship whatever the case may be. I have not received any replies, but that's ok, I'd rather please God than man. If I wanted to please man, I would probably be compromising pleasing God. That's why I have to get my priorities in line so I don't fall into temptation and that would give the enemy a foothold into my life.

God Bless

shalom716

View Profile
Posted : 14 May, 2011 02:43 PM

Good question sister,

I think it means that a man should love his wife enough to die for her, is that possible, I don't know

shalom716

View Profile
Understaning my animus: What do I need to change about myself?
Posted : 14 May, 2011 10:25 AM

First I'd just like to say that it takes courage to admit our weakness, but God's word says, "In our weakness, HIS strength is made perfect"

By exposing the lies that the enemy tries to tell us, it shines light on it and it loses its power over us. I would not have even known what animus was, up until recently. I had to look it up for an English paper I was working on. The psychiatrist will try to tell you things from a worldly perspective, but God is the GREAT PHYSICIAN, and he is your HEALER. The enemy's motive is to steal, kill and destroy, and he is wants to rob us of our position in Christ. We are children of the KING. God loves us the way we are, yes we have to make changes and the Holy Spirit convicts and shows us how. We are in a spiritual battle, and it is real, but God is all powerful, all knowing, all present. I would think you need to be delivered from a spirit of anger.

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and HIS righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

God will then bring the right lady into your life as you seek him first, read and meditate on his word for healing.

God Bless

shalom716

View Profile
Posted : 14 May, 2011 10:14 AM

Blessings Brother,

Just would like to say I am very impressed that a young man of your age seems to be so mature in Christ.

I was thinking of this recently myself. I think mates can become idols to us. God is a jealous God, he wants our love and worship to him first. I think when we are in a relationship with another person we tend to take our focus off of pleasing God and want to please that person, which is only normal.

Father, God please bring the right lady in to this young man's life according to your plan, purpose and time in Jesus name. Amen

Page : 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49