View Profile
show respect for our troops.. I know the hard way
Posted : 21 Feb, 2021 09:38 PM

hope your fully recovered . cool story and it happens to the best of us

GreyGrey

View Profile
why am i so hated
Posted : 18 Feb, 2021 10:34 PM

JC I get rejected too and face adversaries right here in the land I live in but I ain't welcoming you to this club because it is not yours mine or any Christian for the club you and all Christians belong to is the club of the blood of Jesus and that club is a club of power and prosperity, believe it and recieve it , the place that your in now is not your portion for God is an author of change of advancement and in Jesus it will happen.

GreyGrey

View Profile
why am i so hated
Posted : 18 Feb, 2021 09:27 PM

Hey JC I don't know the root cause to give you an answer to what you have stated ,it could be as simple as looking in the wrong places . anyway I want you to look in the mirror and decree over your life what the bible says who you are in Christ , speak it out aloud, believe it and recieve it by faith okay do it everyday until it resonates within you ; THANKYOU JESUS THAT I AM THE HEAD AND NOT THE TAIL, SPEAK OTHER SCRIPTURES OVER YOUR LIFE ASWELL . God has a lot more for you more than you can imagine it's a process so keep walking keep believing . I COMMAND THE FOUL SPIRIT OF REJECTION TO RECIEVE THE JUDGEMENT FIRE OF GOD IN JESUS NAME

GreyGrey

View Profile
Maybe nobody will ever want me
Posted : 16 Feb, 2021 09:34 PM

Maybe nobody want me as I am - you say . I say has God finished with you ? when Christ walked the Earth people got healed by his shadow , when God is finished doing his good work in you then surely you will attract a crowd , believe it

GreyGrey

View Profile
News Report - INTERVIEW
Posted : 16 Feb, 2021 08:56 PM

Gates and Fauci are in cahoots , heaps of billionaires are pulling strings behind the scenes

GreyGrey

View Profile
Biden Administration failed in attempt to convict
Posted : 16 Feb, 2021 08:42 PM

that's what they want Foma but I don't believe it will happen

GreyGrey

View Profile
Biden Administration failed in attempt to convict
Posted : 15 Feb, 2021 08:43 PM

it was a farce. Democrats gave up once Trump lawyers stated they will seek pelosi and DC mayor as witness both would have to testify under oath exactly what they knew before Jan 6 and why did they turn down the Trump administration of federal assistance to beef up law enforcement both at the dome building and throughout DC , it would have been scathing and surely both would be compelled to resign .

GreyGrey

View Profile
Ravi Zacharias Hid Hundreds of Pictures of Women, Abuse During Massages, and a Rape Allegation
Posted : 14 Feb, 2021 09:23 PM

what does the word ' apologist ' mean ? do you know exactly what type of ministrie he had ? I'm wondering was it along the lines of a teaching ministrie if so then it is understandable ( I'm not saying it's ok to commit an offence) as pastors and teachers tend to have one feet in Gods kingdom and one feet in the world thus causing a constant battle with the flesh , they need constant prayer

GreyGrey

View Profile
$20 bill...
Posted : 26 Jan, 2021 09:41 PM

whilst here in Australia cash is frowned upon at worst your deemed a criminal or at the very least a dinosaur , currently their is a limit of ten grand

GreyGrey

View Profile
USA President
Posted : 24 Jan, 2021 09:11 PM

anyone believe that Biden will see out his term ? what will happen if he doesn't ? i heard a preacher say that blue states will turn to red , not republicans but red representing the blood of Jesus , a spiritual battle is raging in the USA

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6