Author Thread
GreyGrey

View Profile
my story how i was trapped by an american woman who pretending to be christian but manipulative and liars.
Posted : 6 Oct, 2021 05:13 AM

it's like you have a pure heart. God bless you

GreyGrey

View Profile
World keeps and I keep wanting to go home
Posted : 1 Oct, 2021 01:50 AM

you say that you know that ' his plans are greater than your plans ' may the lord thy God meet you where your faith is at and reveal his plans for you , too you , in Jesus name I pray. saturate your room with worship music let it play throughout the night , definitely from the midnight hour to 2 or 3 am in the morning ,if you don't already begin to pray in the midnight hour. In Jesus name you will have a testimony

GreyGrey

View Profile
Manipulated and abused
Posted : 27 Sep, 2021 05:05 AM

I hope what I say is not considered intrusive or rude or out of place but I just want to give advice which is probably not what you asked for . we live in a world of seasons this particular season (an abusive relationship ) is a season that you don't want to come back around so you may need to pray against it in Jesus name . Amen God bless you

GreyGrey

View Profile
Manipulated and abused
Posted : 27 Sep, 2021 04:52 AM

Forgive her , God bless

GreyGrey

View Profile
Can a dream come true at 60?
Posted : 27 Sep, 2021 04:37 AM

someone else can answer if a gentleman still exists in the UK , I'm clueless to know. I encourage you to take your dream to the Lord as the eyes of the lord can search the earth for your desired gentleman if it is a dream that is a-miss then no results but if it lines up with Gods will (word) then yes your dreams will manifest . praise the Lord our ability to dream is of the Lord so using this ability is Gods will for our lives.

GreyGrey

View Profile
Posted : 27 Sep, 2021 04:21 AM

is it to meet a London gentleman or your dream is to be someone's gift from God.

GreyGrey

View Profile
Posted : 27 Sep, 2021 04:16 AM

yes it can

GreyGrey

View Profile
The 'sneakiness' of the covid-19 *planed* pandemic
Posted : 20 Sep, 2021 05:48 AM

I read that the CDC wants to change the definition of the word 'vaccinated' apparently to be vaccinated means that you cannot transmit a virus , in Israel it's believed that the fully vaccinated are infecting the fully vaccinated. Maybe I read incorrectly but it sounds correct as it lines up with the age and times that we are living in ( the changing of language to suit ones agenda)

GreyGrey

View Profile
My neck has been bothering me
Posted : 14 Sep, 2021 06:19 AM

How are you

GreyGrey

View Profile
Miemie_25
Posted : 14 Sep, 2021 06:11 AM

God bless both of you

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6