View Profile
Why I Remained Single For Many Years
Posted : 7 Oct, 2023 02:32 PM

Are you ready to become attached now?

Handyman62

View Profile
"Weak men create hard times!"
Posted : 7 Oct, 2023 11:05 AM

Michael Hopf — 'Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.'

Handyman62

View Profile
You have a Man you are dating
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 09:57 AM

No ring not cheating.

Handyman62

View Profile
Guys are you struggling to get into a relationship?
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 09:22 AM

Confidence and the gift of gab are certainly a big part of what will initially attract a women. Some men are born with it and some aren't. For those that aren't, learning how would be a worthy pursuit.

Women are hypergamist and rarely have any interest in broke men, so after the conversation begins if a woman doesn't see a future with you she will likely move on rather quickly so It also helps a great deal to bulk up on other things that women are looking for.

For the men who continue to have difficulty with their ability to speak with the opposite sex. It helps a great deal to work on himself in other ways, like losing weight, working out, wearing nice clothes and by all means try and project an air of confidence.

And absolutely do not be a pushover. Women want masculine men and put weak men into the friend zone and no amount of being nice to her will get you out of it.

All she's going to do is take advantage of you.

Handyman62

View Profile
looking for an oldfashoned Christian
Posted : 5 Oct, 2023 09:10 AM

I hate to say this but finding an "oldfashioned Christian" woman or any good women who are marriage material in this day and age is extremely difficult.

From the time they are little girls. Satan through the use feminism, TV, radio, music, and social media have convinced most women they don't need men and that their education, careers, and having unlimited fun are the most important things in life.

About the time women hit 30, their biological clock starts to catch up to them and they start thinking about finding a guy, getting married and having kids.

Unfortunately by that time all the partying and influence from feminism for them to focus on self gratification. Their standards for the type of man they want has become so unrealistic that 80% of men don't have a chance.

Many of these women want a man that meets the 666 standard. Over 6' tall, has a 6 pack and makes 6 figures. Of course most women aren't as unrealistic as that, but still over all have have unrealistic standards.

My brother you are looking for a needle in a haystack and even if you do find someone and get married the chances of staying married 50/50 as it is usually very profitable for women to divorce especially when children are involved.

Most men see marriage as a permanent covenant with God and most women don't. Sadly the laws are stacked heavily against men and divorce often times destroys the lives of men. And don't think that marrying a Christian women makes you exempt because Christian women divorce at the same rate or more than they do in the secular world.

Even though things look pretty bleak I understand the need for the love of a woman. First impression with a woman will make or break your chances of even getting a first date.

Despite what most women claim. How you look is critical. So make sure you are in very good physical shape by working out and building muscle along with a good hair style or if balding then keep what's left shaved off.

Women are very fashion conscious so wear nice name brand cloths and shoes. They also look at what you drive so a nice ride is also important.

I can't help you with this, but what you say and how you say it when you first meet woman is the most critical moment. She will make a split second decision based on your first words whether she will even consider a date with you.

I remember a study I recently read that said something to the effect that on average women have a list of 300 things they look for in a man and men have an average of 4.

I suggest you go on U tube and other places online and look at examples of how men approach women. But don't take advice from any women. You would think they would be experts, but women most of the time don't know what they want from one moment to the next.

And one last thing. Women aren't attracted to simp type man. They want a masculine man that knows what he wants. If you are to nice and simpy you will probably be put in the friend zone.

If you do get a date don't ask her what she wants to do. You be the one to plan the date. Most women don't want to go to burgerking so don't do something like that.

Don't assume you will automatically get a second date. You will be closely scrutinized by her and it will only take one little thing she finds icky about you and you will be put out to pasture.

The most successful men at dating are the ones who know how to manipulate women's emotions. Women aren't as interested in who you are as much as they are interested in how you make them feel. So knowing as much as you can about the psychology of women and learning how to put it to good use can make all the difference.

Handyman62

View Profile
Women Children And Dogs are loved Unconditionally
Posted : 4 Oct, 2023 05:57 PM

Yes many women like you are insulted by the truth.

Handyman62

View Profile
No direct response
Posted : 4 Oct, 2023 04:55 PM

"Reference your own topics and posts about Women .

Insulting"

Many women are insulted at the drop of a hat and it doesn't matter how much truth is being told. It only matters whether she likes it or not.

"You're on a Ask women topic even."

I take you've never posted in the ask a man forum? Be honest.

Fear not! I have grow tired of your vacuous postings so I will be ignoring most if not all of them hence forth. I would imagine that's what most before me have already done.

Handyman62

View Profile
Women Children And Dogs are loved Unconditionally
Posted : 4 Oct, 2023 03:59 PM

More insults? No surprise there.

Handyman62

View Profile
No direct response
Posted : 4 Oct, 2023 03:57 PM

So moonlight you're still stuck on deflecting with insults rather responding with an actual coherent comment. You're a credit to all westernized women.

Handyman62

View Profile
No direct response
Posted : 4 Oct, 2023 02:24 PM

"Many Men are attracted to Photos

so thats what they look at first."

Your so right, women never look at men's pictures. NOT!

"Some view same woman over and over.

This site is good for that.

I had so many views, I delete and take my picture OFF.

Many the women that get contacted dont want to be bothered with the man contacting them."

This is a dating site so if somebody doesn't want to be contacted then why are you or they even on here?

"Women have Preferences too."

According to most modern women only women get to have preferences but men don't.

Here are some examples:

If a 25 year old woman wants to date a 35 year old man, that's a preference.

But if a 35 year old man want's to date a 25 year woman old he's a creeper.

If a woman won't date a man under 6' tall that's a preference.

If a man won't date an overweight woman he's fat phobic.

Page : 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44