View Profile
Mean people
Posted : 14 May, 2024 05:24 PM

Then I must be on Santa's naughty list.

Handyman62

View Profile
Can true love conquer?
Posted : 14 May, 2024 01:33 PM

FYI moonbeam speaking truth about men and women is not insulting and rbj66 has opened up the discussion to everybody.

Handyman62

View Profile
Mean people
Posted : 14 May, 2024 12:57 PM

I personally would never send someone hate mail and certainly wouldn't condone it. But a lot of people perceive disagreements with them as hateful. Sometimes it may be but most times it's probably not.

I'm under no illusion that some perceive my critical comments as hateful. But it's not meant to be even if I come off that way. The reason for me being so blunt is looking at the past where Christians have been so nice and accommodating about peoples sin. And then looking at the predicament we are in now here in the US with our government being so evil. It can literally be traced back to Christians not standing up to evil. Most of the time there's just no way to be nice about it when people are so used to ignoring the quieter forms of persuasion.

RANT OFF.

Handyman62

View Profile
what's the point of having a singles group if women aren't internet in men anymore?
Posted : 14 May, 2024 12:16 PM

So you bring nothing to a relationship accept arguments and poor communication skills. Thanks for playing along.

Handyman62

View Profile
what's the point of having a singles group if women aren't internet in men anymore?
Posted : 14 May, 2024 11:33 AM

Moonbeam you boast a lot about all the dating you do, which by the way I don't believe for a second. I know you won't answer this question, but what do you actually bring to the dating table that a man would actually want? Lets be real. You try and portray yourself as such a shinning example of a women, yet you've spent how many years trying to find a replacement for your husband?

Handyman62

View Profile
Posted : 14 May, 2024 09:42 AM

It's moonbeam who degrades women with her ludicrous accusations and inaccurate biblical beliefs.

Handyman62

View Profile
Can true love conquer?
Posted : 14 May, 2024 09:20 AM

Rbj66 I've had both good and bad. I dated a lot before my 28 year marriage and dated a lot after my divorce. I took my experiences and coupled it with a good amount of research on male and female behavior. What I was able to do was piece together my experiences and the experiences of others to paint what I consider to be a fairly accurate picture of the failures in relationships and why.

I want to make this clear. Although my focus is mainly about what women are doing, I blame men for the start of it by giving women rights that God didn't intend for them to have. I'm also not saying that all women are bad, but all women share the same general feminine traits just as men share masculine traits.

Women now have all the dating and divorce power and the majority of them are using that power in such a poor manner and in doing so are causeing of many problems. Men are playing catch up with them and in doing so they themselves are contributing to some the problems mainly because they are tolerating far to much from women.

For the record I don't consider myself an expert but one who is very well informed.

Handyman62

View Profile
Posted : 13 May, 2024 08:16 PM

It's moonbeam who degrades women with her ludicrous accusations and inaccurate biblical beliefs.

Handyman62

View Profile
Do you seek a submissive woman for a monogamous marriage?
Posted : 13 May, 2024 07:08 PM

At my age finding anyone I would consider attractive is a needle in a haystack. One of the most attractive things I find in a woman is submissiveness.

But there's more to it than it being an attraction. It's a necessity for a good marriage because when a wife isn't submissive then she will be at odds with her husband and a house divided against itself will not stand.

God also tells wives to be submissive to their husbands.

Handyman62

View Profile
Can true love conquer?
Posted : 13 May, 2024 06:32 PM

Men and women don't love for the same reasons. Women fall in love through their ears and Men fall in love through their eyes. But that's just the initial attraction. Women actually love opportunistically and men love idealistically.

Ask any man who's lost his job or gotten sick and was unable to bring in that paycheck how long his wife stuck around?

Then look at all then men who stay married to evil women and compare that to all the women that leave perfectly good men at the drop of a hat.

The real question that needs to be asked is: Does true Godly love between couples still exist? It should but it's no longer taught at most Church's. Oh they may speak the words, but then allow couples (mostly women) to divorce rather than shaming them for the bad behavior.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10