Author Thread
juzif

View Profile
CDFF is a Scammer's Paradise & a Ripoff.
Posted : 13 Apr, 2021 12:36 AM

You wrote "I am so disgusted with Christianity. It is such a nasty vile religion."

ok let's see if that is true shall we? Here is my challenge to you, I will abandon my position as a Christian and adopt yours as long as you are Integral and are reasonable deal? Does that sound fair to you? I think it's fair so let's see who's telling the truth.

First off this is my position: "I am a filthy sinner and I can not truth my own heart to do the right thing all the time, because people like to justify there sin. therefore because I can take a moral stand on issue and make the value to what I want it to be subjectively to justify my sin, I need a moral law giver to tell me what is truly OBJECTIVELY right and OBJECTIVELY wrong. with that said " I choose Jesus Christ as my moral law giver" because I can't trust myself to always do good.

Challenge to you: Give me one thing Jesus Christ either said or did while he walked on this planet that you dis-agree with and let's talk about it. because Christ is my example to follow for how I conduct my existence. I have been challenging people with that for years now and 99% of people have nothing to say on the matter, But there is always that 1% that do have issue and after 10 years of this challenge it's 1 of 3 things that ALWAYS happen.

#1. They take scripture out of context, #2. total mis-reading of scripture, #3 not even in the bible something Jesus did.

Which one are you? the 99 or the 1% remember just because there are actions people do that are sinful doesn't reflect the moral character of Jesus, if the person is sinning then that's what they are - sinning, we are all sinners this is the reason WHY we all need a savior period! There are no good people, no not one. So to say that Christianity is to blame for ones immoral behavior is fallacious incorrect and obscene on its face.

So yes go ahead and take up my challenge because I guarantee that you will fall and break one of the rules stated: you won't have integrity or be reasonable.

Ball is in your court.

juzif

View Profile
Over 50s Flare...
Posted : 8 Apr, 2021 08:23 PM

Well that's even a reflection here on CDFF, here's an example of what I mean, ok so I'll visit a woman's profile in her 50's and she will have her interests as everything of the world and nothing about Christ, then when you look closer her preferred age range of men she's looking for they are from 35-47 while shes in her 50's

juzif

View Profile
Talk about a mis-calculation
Posted : 7 Apr, 2021 01:25 AM

Oops i meant to say 2 weeks, this is unfortunate so far around 90% that have contacted me have all been banned. is this place only a honeypot for scammers? and the ones who haven't been banned give one line sentences in responses or tons of typos in simple responses. I don't want to join a regular dating site because i'm not interested in women who are of the world, I have made that mistake previously and I paid a very high price for it. this is unfortunate, maybe a paid Christian site? anyone have any suggestions? something with real vetting would be nice.

juzif

View Profile
Posted : 6 Apr, 2021 09:14 PM

Ok update: I guess i didn't mis-calculate the person in question was BANNED LoL this one took a longer time to get caught, about 3 weeks. but never the less - Canned!

juzif

View Profile
Posted : 22 Mar, 2021 09:55 PM

So I'm new and I have been on the site for about 3 weeks now, I get a lot of winks from scammers. How do I know? well the next day all there accounts have been banned, Then i get this wink from one other attractive lady and I messaged her back with the sentence "I know you're a fake scammer" and BAM! she blocked me and her profile is still active. Just when I thought I detected a scammer I mis-calculated LoL!

juzif

View Profile
We christians are the monsters to the world
Posted : 16 Mar, 2021 01:02 AM

Purged from the planet i see it everyday.

juzif

View Profile
Test vs Temptation
Posted : 15 Mar, 2021 06:54 AM

Spot on!

juzif

View Profile
What if only women could start a conversation?
Posted : 13 Mar, 2021 01:52 AM

I thought they did? and they're called scammers right? pfft j/k ladies ...<-- runs

juzif

View Profile
salam neighbor
Posted : 12 Mar, 2021 11:31 PM

should i say salam alaikum warumitaalahe wa barakthu? what about inallaha istra mina almumineen um fusahum waam walalhum beinalahumul aljenna uqtiluna fisibillah he fiuqtul wyuqtilu and no salam mean surrender it doesn't mean peace, Salem means peace.

juzif

View Profile
Do you believe God can give you a message through a movie?
Posted : 12 Mar, 2021 11:18 PM

Yes, definitely and i have the absolute proof of it, let me tell you a bit of the back story. I created a Christian film documentary that took about a little over a year to make, it was a huge project because i have never made a film before never mind having to learn the video editing software and various other programs. While in the process of making this film my wife would tell me things like "I don't know why you're doing this", or "you're not going to change the world", or even "it's pointless". so for the most part I made it without out them involved. After the film was created I released it back in May of 2020, since then I have received messages from people I don't know telling me how greatful they are for me making this film, they all go on to say it has absolutely changed their lives, and they recommend it others and it changes their lives as well. So from one point I'm told it's a waste of time from my wife, and then it's shown to me by comfermation that it is changing lives in a big big way. With that said since the release of the film in May I have lost my Job over this (fired) because they heard about the film and (dis-agreed with the message), I have had the local police dept visit me over this film and even a visit from the FBI themselves, which today I am now an informant for them, because the film was so powerful and it truly is one of a kind film I promise you will not find anything remotely close to it, I decided to create a second film which will close the gap of Atheists objections to God in the old testament, Joshua Amalakites Canaan, this second movie will totally close that gap about God's judgement on children being killed, once you see this new film with literally thousands of children beheading and slaughtering other children and adults with no remorse for their actions because their parents teach them these things, it will close that gap of objections coming from those who try to judge God's moral character and will realize yes those children need to be wiped out. Since I started this project the Adversary has gone into overtime with me and against me, and now the wife is no longer my wife she decided that because of my Christian walk and values we are no longer compatible and decided to date other men. we have a beautiful 8 year old daughter together , she through a 10 year marriage out the window with children because as she says "my Christian Values are not compatible with her values", she wants me to abandon Jesus, I can't and won't do that no matter what, she is of this world and doesn't understand that I can't love her without Loving God first. so at this very moment the first film is changing hearts and minds of people but this second film is on hold because the adversary has attempted to make me homeless. I know 100% sure once this second film is finished and released it's going to change a lot of people's perspective about the world and about God. so yes Film /Documentaries is done right can make huge differences and help bridge that gap and allow the holy spirit make that conviction in ones mind and heart to repent.

Page : 1 2 3